Rate the Stealthviper
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Stealthviper

Post  Ace Ventura on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 am

just noticed stealthviper wasnt in human hero list here on forum, idk if someone forgot to add him here or if we already know results anyway that hes shit
(in 10% of all games he maybe good, so dont say hes good like he is atm c'mon!)

this hero needs a proper ability to kill creeps, no chance to creep if only wave heroes in same team OR only wave/ranged heroes in enemy team - try it!

maybe im totaly wrong
idk there hasnt been a public thread about this hero before, so i would like to hear/see your opinions about this hero Smile
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Awesome on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:48 am

it's one of the autoloss heroes. if you have to many of them. you will lose the game. stealthviper, dh, potm, am, sometimes bloodmage, old engi (maybe better with the new skill). One of these Heroes in the lineup can be good. all of them together is just awefull.
Admiral Awesome
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Admiral Awesome wrote:it's one of the autoloss heroes. if you have to many of them. you will lose the game. stealthviper, dh, potm, am, sometimes bloodmage, old engi (maybe better with the new skill). One of these Heroes in the lineup can be good. all of them together is just awefull.
potm?
potm is imba
stealthviper is alchi just on alli side. Even a bm couldnt creep if he was on the lane with 2 waveheroes. I wouldnt any hero just because he was useless in a single game. Nevertheless I have to agree that alliance has more useless heroes that horde, but engi isnt one of them since the last update.
Imo it looks like this for now
dh = dh, you got him on both sides
stealthviper = alchi , but imo stealthviper is easier to creep, especially in lategame due to splash.
no need to compare potm with any other hero on horde side, but I think that potm is one of the stronger agis and for sure easier to play than dr, dh and even bm.
Bloodmage can be useful or not, but hes always a good creeper and pusher.
But I think that Archmage is rly a weakness on alliside. "best hero to die with"

Edit: To you want to change his "jump" for Transmute, just go for it, I think that would make him even weaker and if youre still not happy with it, look @ alchi.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Awesome on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 pm

yes potm is imba. but she contributes to the no stun no heal setup allyside has so often.
Admiral Awesome
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  ICEky on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 am

I don't like the hero at all , it's so weak and just feels so weird when i'm playing it :3
ICEky
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum