Post  Scylla on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

updated
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan War Results

Post  yugan on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 am

creeps owned us in late game, vs this combo we could just wait our end or some your mistake ^^ and los won't play anymore XD
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 am

yugan wrote: creeps owned us in late game, vs this combo we could just wait our end or some your mistake ^^ and los won't play anymore XD
y indeed. and los plays well but he just dc, it happens. and what a pity for ur focus at first. but gg Wink
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Scylla wrote:
yugan wrote: creeps owned us in late game, vs this combo we could just wait our end or some your mistake ^^ and los won't play anymore XD
y indeed. and los plays well but he just dc, it happens. and what a pity for ur focus at first. but gg Wink

yes, always los fault, strange XD
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  L.o.S on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

gtfo
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 am

CW : Frog vs TLA

Winner : TLA

Date : 07/04/2013 & 02/05/2013

[i]Rules :
AR & all items.

1st round

Board :

Frog
Heroes
TLA
Heroes
lneralasl
beasty
scylla
barbarian
metallbrecher
tc
linomados
batman
stifler01
dl
catiniouls-
archimage
forest
archimonde
sanosuke01
kotg
boehser_onkel
dh
raziel
druid
atm of dc

final

Replay : sendspace.com ufguju

1st result : TLA

2nd round

Board :

PnT
Heroes
TLA
Heroes
stifler01
elf warrior
scylla
pitlord
metallbrecher
bm
linomadosbeasty
boehser_onkelpanda
catiniouls-prophet
forest
kotg
sanosuke01
nether mage
enfo.kollegah
naga
raziel
bloodlord

Replay : sendspace.com c2v5yh

2nd result : Frog
3nd round

Board :

Frog
Heroes
TLA
Heroes
stifler01
dl
catiniouls-
naga
s.mal.t
dk
django-freeman
batman
hooligans_frog
wd
linomados
bloodmage
jettero_heller
sh
alexiouls-
panda
boehser_onkel
bm
mr.gris
tinker

Replay : sendspace.com jirfjg

3nd result : TLA

Final result : Frog 1 - 2 TLA

Comments :

1st round

one dc for u after 30min, so u gave up

and yes metall, after 30min, it's later to rmk. ok 10min or 15min but after, harder to rmk with other random. AR and all items, u rmk before 10/15min, after no. in AP, it's diferent cuz u pick same combo, so the diference is only with creep. random no.

2nd round

good game, i thk we did too many errors to end this game : we had to end this game around 1h i thk

turning point : 40 min : we had to end this game : barrack with 700 pv, beasty full hp, green/orange 1/4 hp, raziel 3/4 hp and pink (me^^) died... it must finish the barrack and stop to focus/kill... well, u killed red but after orange/green died...

3rd round

gg for this cw.

imo, all items it's not a problem because it must choose between AM or speed pot and silence or dispell.
after, take AM and speed pot is useless for the team.

Last edited by Scylla on Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 pm

well, second game was awesome cuz i thought we lost after 38 min cuz i died and u pushed hard against barrack up, but luckily i came back and repaired, but y if u would have just focused barrack we would have lost maybe =P

now to first game..... as u see at the game-stats, beasty dc at 29 min, in a time where we knew that we are going to win this round and without dc of him we would, but beast was our most important hero and vs your stuns it was over after his dc...
i thought before that game that you scylla and our clan TLA arent like all the others from H&A, who only want to win at all costs and with all things they are able to do...... and for a rmk we could just have picked maybe the same heroes we got at random and play again.... if we were loosing before dc of beast i wouldnt say a word about this, but all saw that we could stand against your stunner combo + healer which we didnt got, and thats why i am pissed, not that we lost that round, but how...... just awful attitude, we would have made rmk for you if 1 of your team would have had dc before 30 min....
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 pm

yes i know but if u see, our CW, if there was a dc, we went on.

i dislike winning with a dc, u know, but it must fix one rule with that. why ? cuz, as i said u, it's possible to do a fake dc very easy... (anyway, i thk that it wasn't the case yesterday...).
i thk we will win cuz ur agi didn't creep and we had a healer. but it's not sure...

so we can cancel this first round but play with same random (so pick) and same players with same heroes. all same^^. i thk it's hard to play with same players but it must try.

u know, i remember a CW with AR with you (frog) : we had a very good combo and u no (2 agi) and above all, after 10min (i thk), we did 2 or 3 kill. but also, there is a dc and so, we have rmk but neither with same random nor same players : and u had the best combo^^.

tla want's to play CW or priv for the fun. i know the problem of dc and it's hard to know if it's real or not, so ok we can do again this first round of CW but all same, do you agree ?
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 pm

that would be nice but i think will be epic hard, it was possible right after game but now... not rly, now i would say lets play 3rt round just and go on at standing of 1-1

and btw, this cw which u talking about: you said that u dont care if we take same heroes that time or not, so we all randomed again, not our fault =P
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

ok, np for the next time, we will be able to do that Smile (and just after, it wasn't possible cuz your player who had dc, wasn't online no ?)

and, for 1 or 2 years, it's the dead of War3, so i don't want to talk too much, just play for fun and to win ofc Wink (we can try tonight ? us alliance and you horde and let's go to a good end)
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum