hello cain pls check

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello cain pls check

Post  krono on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

cain hello, I have a problem with my account krono, giveup all players vote, and the press continue to give out, because we normally, but then would not let me go over, and apparently I'm banned, please I ask you to fix it, I am not leaver, thanks

krono
Peon
Peon

Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  kruemel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

ok translation, he got kicked out before giveup vote and then he got auto ban? lol!

anyway i hope cain gonna read that and unban you

you also at wrong section marcus. hosting bots -> unban request

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : germany
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Deathlord on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 pm

krueme stop be galenbobvanter !!! i ve find u finally xDDD

--" fake ---> nap nap Razz
avatar
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 86
Location : northrend
Posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  kruemel on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 pm

biggrin gratulation DD was it that hard? Smile

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : germany
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  yugan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 pm

rly thx for translation kru, it was quite hard understand what's happened haha XD

it is strange anyway, because if u leave, and game ends immediatly, u should not get ban.. this means that when u left , a lot of minutes have passed before the end game.. scratch
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  SpeaRMan on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 am

avatar
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  yugan on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 pm

SpeaRMan wrote:

lol! Very Happy
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  pacstyle on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

SpeaRMan wrote:

what came first galen or the egg? scratch
avatar
pacstyle
Archdemon
Archdemon

Location : Amsterdam
Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Noctumonium on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Who knows? desperate
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  L.o.S on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:47 pm

yugan wrote:rly thx for translation kru, it was quite hard understand what's happened haha XD

it is strange anyway, because if u leave, and game ends immediatly, u should not get ban.. this means that when u left , a lot of minutes have passed before the end game.. scratch

I had be banned in the same way..Krono saying the truth.
avatar
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Age : 23
Location : Greece
Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  MurxX on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

L.o.S wrote:
yugan wrote:rly thx for translation kru, it was quite hard understand what's happened haha XD

it is strange anyway, because if u leave, and game ends immediatly, u should not get ban.. this means that when u left , a lot of minutes have passed before the end game.. scratch

I had be banned in the same way..Krono saying the truth.


Ur anyways a nub los biggrin
avatar
MurxX
Bloodlord
Bloodlord

Age : 25
Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  yugan on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm

L.o.S wrote:
yugan wrote:rly thx for translation kru, it was quite hard understand what's happened haha XD

it is strange anyway, because if u leave, and game ends immediatly, u should not get ban.. this means that when u left , a lot of minutes have passed before the end game.. scratch

I had be banned in the same way..Krono saying the truth.

so ok, i didn't know it could happen ^^
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  rastafaraj on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 am

SpeaRMan wrote:
avatar
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Age : 23
Location : POLAND
Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Complexity on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Before he died, he made a nice goodbye-movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHaMOX_paM

Credits to the goat, Galen.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  .Nero. on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 pm

rastafaraj wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:
LoL rasta xDDDD u are his best friend why u fuck him atm? biggrin btw nice translate LoT ^^
avatar
.Nero.
Pitlord
Pitlord

Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Scylla on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Complexity wrote:Before he died, he made a nice goodbye-movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHaMOX_paM

Credits to the goat, Galen.
and you played in this movie no ? min 0:04-0:05 Laughing
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (EspaƱa)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Complexity on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Scylla wrote:
Complexity wrote:Before he died, he made a nice goodbye-movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHaMOX_paM

Credits to the goat, Galen.
and you played in this movie no ? min 0:04-0:05 Laughing
Get a life Scylla. Stop looking to fight with me you already lost recently.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Ylt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Scylla wrote:
Complexity wrote:Before he died, he made a nice goodbye-movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHaMOX_paM

Credits to the goat, Galen.
and you played in this movie no ? min 0:04-0:05 Laughing

Dont show this video rasta pls, or he will wank 2 hard
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 31
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: hello cain pls check

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum