Changes of 3.04m

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes of 3.04m

Post  Jezuz Crys on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello i would like to know why the thread "Dowload & Changes" isnt updated anymore, i would also like to know which changes has been made so far since the last update in the thread.

Jezuz Crys
Peon
Peon

Back to top Go down

Re: Changes of 3.04m

Post  rastafaraj on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 pm

artas from ally can be randomed now .. i think its all
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

Jezuz Crys wrote:
nice name! lol! lol! lol! 
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Cain
EddieBG wrote:
1.Alliance Ranger's/Dark Ranger. Silence at level 4 duratation is 10.5 seconds. Level 5 - 9 seconds.
Just a tooltip error.

EddieBG wrote:
2.Abomination Hudge Hp boost must be reduced since it has strength bonus. I'm sure that tinker doesn't have the exact amount of hp like Abomination even if they both have exact stats. Longer game abomination have to much Health, it must be reduced.
I reduced the hp slightly, it's not a big difference between them really.

EddieBG wrote:3. Alchemist Damage Per Second(DPS) - The value should like 10-15 or 10-20. Example 100-105 or 100-110 dmg(I think all heroes must have the exact DPS values).
When i played i can't really remember any sort of problems with Alchi.

EddieBG wrote:4.Far Seer's Volcano Area and Slow should not be above 80%. Example 1 Level - 50% slow. 2 Level - 55%. 3 Level - 60% 4 Level - 65%. 5 Level - 70%. 6 Level - 75 or 80% also if possible add attack speed reduction and reduce AoE and Cast Range should not be over 850-900 Area.
Volcano is totally fine, you want to nerf the volcano. But you want to keep tornado like it is?

EddieBG wrote:
5. Shadow Hunter Big Bad Voodoo Area of Effect. Currently its 1000 AoE(Area of Effect)

6. Druid Ultimate - need increase duratation. It can't count as Big Bad Voodoo duratation should be at least 15 seconds.
What about the voodoo? 
And i think the druid ultimate is also very good.

EddieBG wrote:
7. Holy/Unholy Aura - Current Value is 2,65 which means 2,65 health regeneration at Level 10. It should be At least 5-6 Health Regeneration.
This is ability isn't really about the regen, it's more about the speed increase which you get
But fine, i'll increase it slightly.

EddieBG wrote:
8. Lich's Death and Decay - Value at Level 6 is 12% of Health. Which means for 1000 hp your hero losess 120 of its health. No Matter how many health your hero have the value keeps rising. Example 10000 hp. Your hero Losses 1200 HP per second. I'm not sure about duratation but i think its over 20 seconds. Also reduce its AoE. It should not be castable at boss arena.
Death and Decay is fine really, it's % which can be good and bad.
Besides you can just step away from it in the boss area, it's not that hard.

EddieBG wrote:
9.Poison Arrows/Frost Arrows - The value should not be over 35%. Imagine 200 intelligence + 140 agility + Ranged Allies with Slow Orb Example: Far Seer(orb of lighting/slow orb + Volcano) mooslty Holy Aura 15% speed is no match for that kind of slow movement.
It goes from 7-30% at the moment.

EddieBG wrote:
10. Tauren Warrior Cairne Bloodhoof Pulverize/Critical Strike's - Should not be over 20-22%(Pulverize has 33%)
Fine, changed to 24%.

EddieBG wrote:
11. Dark Ranger's Vengeance - 100/200/300/400/500/600% Attack Speed and Move Speed. All the values are Over Powered. They should be like this. 1 Level - 50% Attack Speed, Movement Speed - 5%. 2 Level - 60% AS(Attack Speed), MS - 10%(Movement Speed). 3 Level - 70% AS, MS - 15%. 4 Level - 80% AS, MS - 20%. 5 Level 90% AS, MS - 25%. 6 Level - 100% AS, MS - 30% Reduce suffering Damage to 30% at level 6. You might think since your Dark Ranger is low level those values will make him weaker. 100% AS and 30% MS is enough with 200 Agility you can be still op depends on your stats.
I think the ability is quite fine as she is very easy to kill while using it, anyway i decreased it a little.

EddieBG wrote:
12. Resurrection/Animate Dead - Replace them or make them vulnerable this will improve game without laming. If they are vulnerable and a player decide to lame by his ulty atleast they can be killed. Instead of waiting their hudge duratation.
They can be dispelled.

EddieBG wrote:
13. Cleaving Attack - should not be over 30%. Trust me with a stats like 250+50 Stength and 130+30 agility creeps are no match for cleaving attack, and heroes loses 50% of their health while in close combat which is OP.
I don't think it's that overpowered, but i decreased it from 40% - 31%.

EddieBG wrote:
14. Dark Ritual - Replace it With Mana Pot. Same usage like Death Pact(original ability potion of health) and no longer sacrifise an unit
I also think that this ability is fine.

EddieBG wrote:
15. Banish - Need fix slow% should be like Far Seer's Volcano in order to make it balance.
Banish isn't really a counter for volcano, Tornado is.
Banish is fine as it is imo.

EddieBG wrote: Drunken Haze 55% like curse is Op. I think abilities who grants % they should not be over 30-35%
Agreed, decreased Curse to 37%.
And Drunken haze to 28% because it also has a slow effect.

Those are the latests changes. Thanks to Cain!
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum