abuse ddlord

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abuse ddlord

Post  Vintage on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm

the -open -hold kiddie admin to keep his mates to play in pubgame ?!!!
he kicked player only to play with her boobgirls whatever
go on to priv but let pub for what is it

Vintage
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse ddlord

Post  rastafaraj on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 am

dd dont rly like boobs and girls... he prefer big black penises...
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  kruemel on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:15 am

you know nobody cares about hna anymore, when kids like dd get admin rights -.-

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 pm

rastafaraj wrote:dd dont rly like boobs and girls... he prefer big black penises...

rasta ur dreams arent mine wtf  lol! 

@ vintage... i do it rarely, just if i see "full pro" is possible. i mean old players i know instead of keeping a new player (who can be good or who can be a leaver ...) . This is just for having a balanced game i prefer make him take the next game. So sry if it happens to u nothing personnal , and when were enough i create priv as often as possible.

@ krueme1 :

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Vintage on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:00 am

Deathlord wrote:
rastafaraj wrote:dd dont rly like boobs and girls... he prefer big black penises...

rasta ur dreams arent mine wtf  lol! 

@ vintage... (good u dont now my game nick) i do it rarely, just if i see "full pro" is possible ("full pro" -lol). i mean old players i know instead of keeping a new player (who can be good or who can be a leaver ...) -( you kicked good and 1 zero games player). This is just  for having a balanced game i prefer make him take the next game (balance was given and for a full next game was late time to start - and again its a pubgame for ALL only a votekick get agree for me). So sry if it happens to u nothing personnal , and when were enough i create priv as often as possible (i hope u get a priv "full pro god player" and not anymore problem in pub games because the game will never end ("full pro" -lol) i won so many games with noobs vs. "full pro" -lol because good heroes and better teamplay.

@ krueme1 :

DD

Vintage
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Use only one "quote" and color its hard to read u...

Vintage wrote:

@ vintage... (good u dont now my game nick---> u have sht to hide ? with such complain i think to domchard ?!) i do it rarely, just if i see "full pro" is possible ("full pro" -lol). i mean old players i know (be sure i dont have ego in this point, but i see difference between old skilled and new players u dont ?) instead of keeping a new player (who can be good or who can be a leaver ...) -( you kicked good and 1 zero games player). This is just  for having a balanced game i prefer make him take the next game (balance was given and for a full next game was late time to start (( i see ur point and thats why im sry if it happens to u (wasted time for waiting) , but when i see clanmates not far with who i dont have played with or against them since times i prefer play with them ... ) - and again its a pubgame for ALL only a votekick get agree for me). So sry if it happens to u nothing personnal , and when were enough i create priv as often as possible (i hope u get a priv "full pro god player" and not anymore problem in pub games because the game will never end ("full pro" -lol) i won so many games with noobs vs. "full pro" -lol because good heroes and better teamplay.

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Remove DD's right asap. He abuses them like hell.

Thanks Cain.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Complexity wrote:Remove DD's right asap. He abuses them like hell.

Thanks Cain.

Stop u r jealous cry and post replays then all CAN see How act evil admin DD. I need to see that!
DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  rastafaraj on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks Cain.

Drink dat suffer u will feel better i promise ;*

rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 am

Deathlord wrote:

Thanks Cain.

Stop u r jealous cry and post replays then all CAN see How act evil admin DD. I need to see that!
DD
Ur just a bad admin and above all, since Stifler already has rights I don't see why you should too.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 am

rastafaraj wrote:

Thanks Cain.

Drink dat suffer u will feel better i promise ;*

Let's cheer and drink together in that case.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Complexity wrote:
Deathlord wrote:

Thanks Cain.

DD
Ur just a bad admin and above all, since Stifler already has rights I don't see why you should too.

i dont care ur epic point of view as flamer since u have had troubles with most of ppl here...useless cry come back as always (why u not me ? why two in a clan and not me ---> 3years old behavior)... ur job for destroying this community is over, u have fail---> go bark in lol and try ur chance there .

my bad is hosting priv in which u are... asking when its possible to play against me and frog and then flame and post for abusing when they are no troubles ... oO stop drugs rly

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Deathlord wrote:i dont care ur epic point of view as flamer since u have had troubles with most of ppl here...useless cry come back as always (why u not me ? why two in a clan and not me ---> 3years old behavior)... ur job for destroying this community is over, u have fail---> go bark in lol and try ur chance there .

my bad is hosting priv in which u are... asking when its possible to play against me and frog and then flame and post for abusing when they are no troubles ... oO stop drugs rly

DD
U just proven my point, u lose your cool so extremely fast. I have never said that I wanted rights, I never had them and I don't want them. My past has nothing to do with  why the community is getting smaller that's obvious so don't talk nonsense. There are multiple people who said u misuse your rights, I'm not the first.

Just stop kicking and banning players right off the bat when you dislike their behavior. That's all I'm asking and if u can't than I'm wondering who the 3 year old child is, right DD?

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

so i am not the only one xd
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Complexity wrote:
U just proven my point, u lose your cool so extremely fast ---> and ? i dont live in flameland like u so why being cool with flamer oO ?. I have never said that I wanted rights, I never had them and I don't want them ---> so what's ur problem with stifl and me having rights oO ? cuz same clan ? no more sense since there are few clan active.. My past has nothing to do with  why the community is getting smaller that's obvious so don't talk nonsense. There are multiple people who said u misuse your rights, I'm not the first. ---> true . who are the other ? vintage, krueme1 and yugan -ex -imp ! and i dont have ban anyone since maybe 2 months ... Cain can have a look on this.

Just stop kicking and banning players right off the bat when you dislike their behavior. That's all I'm asking and if u can't than I'm wondering who the 3 year old child is, right DD?  ---> ur cry if probably cuz i kick u one time saturday before playing priv game . at this moment u were flaming me for no reasons mb cuz i was afk and i swap late ur mates in ur side dunno . then: " retarded DD and some shits... nothing special in flameland but in my world its different so i kicked u and closed slots some seconds.  u finally rejoin without other bad words and we start the game. if u think this is abusing then stop first say shit and then see what happen.

an interesting post of "polite" complexity we can see in other section about admins :
Complexity wrote:

[...]
But I think atm (no offense) there are some retarded admins like, DD and sometimes even Stifler. But, we do need them. Imagine a game at LoL or Dota2 if everyone just leaves when he wants without any punish whatsoever.

soon politexity new aka ? but not all  is bad in u , u recognize admins have an important things to do. its not easy to make all happy all time and namespoofer using by some ppl exist too...

i had some time for answering to this, now its time to go ahead

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 pm

I must remind you all, you suck  Basketball 
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Deathlord wrote: ur cry if probably cuz i kick u one time saturday before playing priv game . at this moment u were flaming me for no reasons mb cuz i was afk and i swap late ur mates in ur side dunno . then: " retarded DD and some shits... nothing special in flameland but in my world its different so i kicked u and closed slots some seconds.  u finally rejoin without other bad words and we start the game. if u think this is abusing then stop first say shit and then see what happen.
For no reason? U were wasting our time and it was impossible to speak to you. Or you didn't answer or you were afk or you were talking random nonsense. Of course I lost my cool and I said what my team tought. Perhaps rude I agree, but it was the only way to talk with you because your English doesn't go further than flame words.

Complexity wrote:But I think atm (no offense) there are some retarded admins like, DD and sometimes even Stifler. But, we do need them. Imagine a game at LoL or Dota2 if everyone just leaves when he wants without any punish whatsoever.

Deathlord wrote:an interesting post of "polite" complexity we can see in other section about admins.

i had some time for answering to this, now its time to go ahead

DD
Look again you fool. I wrote "no offense" same as "with all due respect". U don't even make proper arguments to why we are wrong. Those people u mentioned are still four people too much.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm

After looking into a situation yesterday where you decide on your own who's allowed to play or not.
Then i decide that this is your final warning, it's fine if you have a problem with someone.
But you don't decide if they are allowed to play or not.
Like that game 3 people didn't play because you did not let two of them play.

Then it's better that you leave the game if you don't want to play with those players.
If you have a problem with complexity, then just ignore each other like he suggested.
But don't kick him because you "can", that's abuse and coward tactics.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Cain wrote:After looking into a situation yesterday where you decide on your own who's allowed to play or not.
Then i decide that this is your final warning, it's fine if you have a problem with someone.

Then it's better that you leave the game if you don't want to play with those players.
If you have a problem with complexity, then just ignore each other like he suggested.

Yeah exactly, thanks !
and btw I have nothing for dd rights because sometimes he keep slot for me or so but that what happened yesterday was fuckin annoying.
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Cain wrote:After looking into a situation yesterday where you decide on your own who's allowed to play or not.

My final warn without other one ?

Cain if u think i act bad put the rights off. i am ok with my behaviour nothing bad in my words. ive done sometimes -hold (like all admins. which admin has never use this? ) for playing imba games instead of pub unbalanced and boring game. its not fair for waiters i know and i have stop that cuz i hate waste time too.

But we are not in a children park . so see my point pls cuz u have probably other versions with cry and dunno how u can judge sth without two parts : i ve kicked complexity yesterday cuz we plan a cw between thea and frog since weeks and complexity was not THEA when we plan this, true or ? with his complain post "DD bad and so evil admin" i dont play with or against him in hna ---> ignoring him is the good way.
But he joined THEA clan few days ago and was in the lobby of 2nd round cw taking eddie's slot. i could leave without problem in pub game or in a priv, but no in a cw we plan with Eddie. We werent enough frog mates and i couldnt let my slot free for another Frog. so its true i used my rights for putting xity out of here. we plan sth and xity come like a flower for playing in and u seriously think i will say "amen" ur welcome ?! Xity isnt happy ? idc !!! players should care more about admins if they dont wanna stay in channel.

be sure i try be honest and i dont kick so easly people as some guys like say it. but since when admin should sleep when a flamer act in lobby against him ?! were old admins peacefull if a player joined and insulted them without good reasons oO ??? they were not and they were rights.

so i dont kick becuz i ve got the powa... no i kick cuz i dont see why an admin should support such things for nothing. -mute command back could help in such case...

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 pm

RaM-bo™ wrote:

Yeah exactly, thanks !
and btw I have nothing for dd rights because sometimes he keep slot for me or so but that what happened yesterday was fuckin annoying.

ramm' im not sure keep u a slot make me good as admin ^^" (-hold abuse!) but ty for saying u have nothing to me with rights --'

About yesterday, u decide leave cuz i didnt wanna keep xity in cw. its friendly for xity but i had prefer u staying in game. It was ur decision after mine.

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Deathlord wrote:But we are not in a children park . so see my point pls cuz u have probably other versions with cry and dunno how u can judge sth without two parts : i ve kicked complexity yesterday cuz we plan a cw between thea and frog since weeks and complexity was not THEA when we plan this, true or ? with his complain post "DD bad and so evil admin" i dont play with or against him in hna ---> ignoring him is the good way.
But he joined THEA clan few days ago and was in the lobby of 2nd round cw taking eddie's slot. i could leave without problem in pub game or in a priv, but no in a cw we plan with Eddie. We werent enough frog mates and i couldnt let my slot free for another Frog. so its true i used my rights for putting xity out of here. we plan sth and xity come like a flower for playing in and u seriously think i will say "amen" ur welcome ?! Xity isnt happy ? idc !!! players should care more about admins if they dont wanna stay in channel.

be sure i try be honest and i dont kick so easly people as some guys like say it. but since when admin should sleep when a flamer act in lobby against him ?! were old admins peacefull if a player joined and insulted them without good reasons oO ??? they were not and they were rights.

so i dont kick becuz i ve got the powa... no i kick cuz i dont see why an admin should support such things for nothing. -mute command back could help in such case...

DD
Yes u are right DD, we aren't little kids anymore so why didn't u just talk to me? No, instead u kicked me. Yes it's true, I recently joined THEA. But you cannot decide for THEA who plays or who doesn't. So I joined a little later, so what? I joined the cw because Eddie asked me to NOT because I begged him for a slot. I told you when I joined, we can just ignore each other; we are both other side should be no problem. U used your rights not only to me but to Pac as well. When Ram said he would leave if you continued, you didn't care one bit. Which is bad in my opinion.

No, I don't think u had to say amen. You should have talked about it first before making decisions. Yet again, I'm not the only one who is unhappy about your ways of being an admin. So u think we should care more about admins? If u mean with "care" respect, no DD, I won't respect you yet. You have to earn respect you can't demand to get it. Your emotions makes it impossible for you to think clear. In the situation I'm talking about there was no flaming or anything and since you said you aren't a little child anymore, you had to deal with it like a man. If you had problems, you could first talk about it before making the decision to kick both Pac and me.

Look DD, I think your a nice guy, but our personalities just don't mix. It never did and it never will. But since you became an admin it got worse. Sure, u also did good things with your rights but atm, the bad things overshadow them.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 pm

I think this pretty much speaks for itself.

[DDEATHLORDD]: .open 9
GAME: frog vs thea] deleting player [Complexity]: was kicked when opening a slot
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: why kick suffer
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: dont kick
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: i dont play with or against this tard
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: complexity
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: lol
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: hold
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: hes in thea
GAME: frog vs thea] player [Complexity joined the game
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .open 8
GAME: frog vs thea] deleting player [pacstyle]: was kicked when opening a slot
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: complexity
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: idc
GAME: frog vs thea] player [pacstyle joined the game
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: so or he play or bye
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [Complexity]: dd i squelch u you squelch me
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [Complexity]: no problems
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: by then
[Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .open 8 10
GAME: frog vs thea] deleting player [Complexity]: was kicked when opening a slot
GAME: frog vs thea] deleting player [pacstyle]: was kicked when opening a slot
GAME: frog vs thea] player [Complexity] joined the game
[Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .open 8
[Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: dont kick
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [KeviN_LifE]: comolexityyyy
[Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .close 10
GAME: frog vs thea] deleting player [Complexity]: was kicked when closing a slot
[Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: i dont wanna him
[Lobby] [RammsTein_]: ED DONT PLAY
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: ed play or ?
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: who the fuck care what you want
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: me
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: he is in thea and play
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: damn
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: i dont want
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [RammsTein_]: ok good
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: have nothing to do
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: with this idiot
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: nothing hard to thing
[Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .open 7
[Lobby] [MetaLLbrecher]: dd....
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: .open 10
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: what ?
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [MetaLLbrecher]: stop it
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: if complex
GAME: frog vs thea] [Lobby] [DDEATHLORDD]: i leave

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 am

This Friday i will order VISA Debit card, If i donate like 20-30 EUR will i get admin rights for my clan? And suffer wont be kicked. However
I have to talk with DDEATHLORDD about suffer. I think this all nonsense between them will end soon I hope.

Last edited by EddieBG on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:29 am

lol! 
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Back to top Go down