abuse ddlord

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: abuse ddlord

Post  DanielPlainview on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:31 am

EddieBG wrote:This Friday i will order VISA Debit card, If i donate like 20-30 EUR will i get rights for my clan?
Don't be fool, it costs much more, PM Cain for the price list.

DanielPlainview
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 am

EddieBG wrote:This Friday i will order VISA Debit card, If i donate like 20-30 EUR will i get rights for my clan?

In my opinion you dont need donate that much just for rights on pubbot.

for sure you want rights to use -swap command to play with your friends together.

In my opinion you can get rights as Chief for your clan without donate. But that doesnt mean that you dont need to donate for the next bot  Very Happy  all donates are welcome.
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 am

Anyway about insult, If you don't like the person that insults you. Why just not mute global chat in game? Do Squelch in lobby or mute him, if hes continue insult, for me works perfect when there is a haters like krueme1, jezus, and below_procedure(kak)
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Complexity wrote:
Yes u are right DD, we aren't little kids anymore so why didn't u just talk to me? No, instead u kicked me [talk talk, i m in lobby for playing not for explaining all the last trouble i had with u. Since it was 2nd round of cw i hoped fast start with other players like kevin / ramm for thea. its the reason for what i didnt talk and use -kick command]. Yes it's true, I recently joined THEA. But you cannot decide for THEA who plays or who doesn't [Sure i can't be sure i know this but ive done it cuz i was pissed off ur behaviour about me last games against u]. So I joined a little later, so what? I joined the cw because Eddie asked me to NOT because I begged him for a slot. I told you when I joined, we can just ignore each other; we are both other side should be no problem. U used your rights not only to me but to Pac as well. When Ram said he would leave if you continued, you didn't care one bit. Which is bad in my opinion. i used for pac one time then he joins back and decide to leave. i kicked pac cuz pac isnt thea true ? so i didnt see why he wanna joined for playing cw. ramm wanna u re come back and told me he could leave if i kicked u one more time. i ve done it , he has leave but i had nothing about rammstein.

No, I don't think u had to say amen. You should have talked about it first before making decisions. Yet again, I'm not the only one who is unhappy about your ways of being an admin. So u think we should care more about admins? If u mean with "care" respect, no DD, I won't respect you yet. You have to earn respect you can't demand to get it [are u kidding me suffy? DO U HONESTLY REMEMBER ONE TIME ME INSULTING U OR ANYONE FOR FREE IN LOBBY OR GAME ???? No.i rly think in most of case im fair and respectfull player. i can be bad looser if team balance sux then i talk for complaining biggrin but i never insult except if someone start ---> dont start and i wont react]. Your emotions makes it impossible for you to think clear. In the situation I'm talking about there was no flaming or anything [yea its true . i just have memory and u cant insult me one day and make a new deal the day after oO i dont erase my memory each time i go play hna that mean i can forget some bad words but it takes time to find fun back playing with "flamer"...]and since you said you aren't a little child anymore, you had to deal with it like a man. If you had problems, you could first talk about it before making the decision to kick both Pac and me.

Look DD, I think your a nice guy, but our personalities just don't mix. It never did and it never will. But since you became an admin it got worse. Sure, u also did good things with your rights but atm, the bad things overshadow them.
[im sure its the opposite i mean good things overshadow the bad things , but as in real most of time the "bad" keep more importance . do u see someone come here and say : " admins do a good job, i come for saying it and DDy is a fair admin swap master and team balancer " it wont happen even if its the truth --''']

i ll keep this line : i see u in pub or priv i m not in i leave. i see u in cw ---> i let my slot. i see u in game im waiting in since hours ... dunno if i wont kick u . best thing should make me -mute command back, cuz Ed i used it but atm i CANT in priv and in pub / lobby the same imo, i m not sure cuz i dont use it all time ...

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Always the same with suffer...

I have nothing to say except always the same people ruined, are ruining and will ruin the hna game... bad behaviour, acting like kids, raging, flaming... and many more. True story  No  even though hna game is... a game  study 

PS : suffer you can play LoL, you should play with guys like you  Very Happy
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:43 pm

>Suffer you can play LoL, you should play with guys like you  Very Happy<   Scylla 100 suffer 0 FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNISH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM XD
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Scylla wrote:Always the same with suffer...

I have nothing to say except always the same people ruined, are ruining and will ruin the hna game... bad behaviour, acting like kids, raging, flaming... and many more. True story  No  even though hna game is... a game  study 

PS : suffer you can play LoL, you should play with guys like you  Very Happy
You are derailing the topic. And btw, didn't you stop HnA? Perhaps your still practicing your broken English at the google translator or have you finally learned some proper English? Nobody cares about you nor wants you here so just do as your friends did and be gone.

Guys like me? U do realize that even people like GGGGGGGGGG play here, right? You don't seem to have problems with that or is that because he is at the same level as you, Scylla?

@DD, I won't waste my time on u anymore. Eddie asked me to try to change my behavior towards you, so that's why I was all up for a computerize, but you showed me that all you care about is yourself. Thus making it impossible to try to get along. And yes DD, I'm not a person who keeps holding a grudge against people. I can be mad one day with someone and the next day it might be that I'm not anymore. Above all nobody except u had problems with me playing. All your actions were based on your own selfish reasons. You wanted a fast match >>> continues kicking players as result wasting more time >> fuck logic. We are talking about respecting u as admin, not as player. You are a fine player agreed, but as admin ur not. That's why we have this gorgeous topic name.

Swapping people and holding people isn't hard at all. It doesn't make you a good admin. Kicking people without having any other reasons than your own selfish ones, not respecting the opponents decision and not caring about other people, makes you a bad admin. Above all this I wasn't even the one who opened this thread. As you said, 4 other people complained.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:38 pm

XDDDDD to close to say who won the battle, we wait ur answer scylla  Very Happy 
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:10 am

KeviN_LifE wrote: XDDDDD to close to say who won the battle, we wait ur answer scylla  Very Happy 
Lol, I think Suffy will win because he will always have the last word  Razz

Specially to Suffy,
Complexity wrote:And btw, didn't you stop HnA?
Yes, thanks to my friends  Very Happy and because of people like you who always ruin hna games  Laughing 
Complexity wrote:Perhaps your still practicing your broken English at the google translator or have you finally learned some proper English?
Always google translator, don't worry  Laughing 
Complexity wrote: Nobody cares about you nor wants you here
Sure and it's so sad... ah no, playing with/against people who always complain time and time again about... nothing !
Complexity wrote: Guys like me? U do realize that even people like GGGGGGGGGG play here, right? You don't seem to have problems with that or is that because he is at the same level as you, Scylla?
I never had problems with GGGGGGG, so weird isn't ? And, yes, I am not a "pro" player like you  Laughing 
Complexity wrote: Eddie asked me to try to change my behavior towards you, so that's why I was all up for a computerize  
Lol, really ? Sorry but I laughed when I saw this sentence  Razz A piece of advice : don't say that because you won't be able to do that  bounce 
Complexity wrote: I'm not a person who keeps holding a grudge against people
Oh my god... Same answer as the one before  Laughing 
Complexity wrote:I can be mad one day with someone and the next day it might be that I'm not anymore
One day...  affraid 
Complexity wrote: Above all nobody except u had problems with me playing.
It depends. Your behaviour is so bad that playing with you becomes a problem  Cool 
Complexity wrote: All your actions were based on your own selfish reasons
Sure, you are not "selfish"... Good joke ! You are just jealous of admins and their rights.
Complexity wrote:Kicking people without having any other reasons than your own selfish ones, not respecting the opponents decision and not caring about other people  
The last but not the least joke of Suffy...particularly the expression "care about somebody"  Laughing 

Thank you Suffy, I had a great laugh with you, your post, and during my reply  Razz Finally, I miss hna games but not bad atmosphere of hna games which is so strong that people are leaving little by little hna games, except people who contribute to this bad atmosphere. Strange, isn't ?
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 am

Yeah u made me lol so hard as well, Scylla. I'm happy I ruined your HnA games it got so peaceful without your stupid comments. GGGGGGGGG is a dim minded fool, like you Scylla. You don't have problems with him because you guys are made for each other. I have never said that I wasn't selfish Scylla, you want to see things which aren't there, but that fits with the sentence above. Yes Scylla, caring about people is not my strongest point in this community and it's not my concern to try to. An admin however should care about the other 9 people in the lobby and not only about himself, like DD.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am

+1 for scylla who miss in hna community as fair chieftain.

-1 suffy u wont have the last word :

Ylt wrote:I must remind you all, you suck  Basketball 

end of topic ty ylt biggrin

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:45 am

Deathlord wrote:+1 for scylla who miss in hna community as fair chieftain.

DD
You never had the intelligence to argue properly, nothing new DD. Just try to watch your steps.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:44 pm

i once threw up
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Complexity wrote:

DD
You never had the intelligence to argue properly, nothing new DD. Just try to watch your steps.
said by the dog of spearman
-imp -doh  biggrin biggrin
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 pm

LOOOL Metal FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 pm

So much big talks, instead of big game fights. I hope all this crap to end soon, and get some hard battles.
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:

DD
Dude go find your own flame words stupid parrot if you can't just go feed with your noob bm =).

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Complexity wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:

DD
Dude go find your own flame words stupid parrot if you can't just go feed with your noob bm =).
all i heard was "BARK BARK BARK I LOVE TO FUK SPEAR'S LEG BARK BARK BARK"
do others also just hear that? if u hear smth different than that i have bad news for you =D
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Metallbrecher wrote:
do others also just hear that? if u hear smth different than that i have bad news for you =D
This is your daily basis, metal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I especially after a game.. This happens.. Quite often... Pathetic..

Now gtfo, it's bed time little metty!

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallbrecher on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Complexity wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:
This is your daily basis, metal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I especially after a game.. This happens.. Quite often... Pathetic..

i can only see you in that video, dunno why i should watch u crying, i can see that nearly every day if u play, and y u are right its time for bed for you xd
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:14 pm

EddieBG wrote:So much big talks, instead of big game fights. I hope all this crap to end soon, and get some hard battles.

Ed ur right. it was suffy and me at start. i think we have said our two opinions without too much bad words. it was abuse clearly in this priv but they were good reasons for that. complexity seems make a step in peace way by stop say shits about me, i can do one step too ignoring him in game.

see u

DD
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexity on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Metallbrecher wrote:
Complexity wrote:
Metallbrecher wrote:

i can only see you in that video, dunno why i should watch u crying, i can see that nearly every day if u play, and y u are right its time for bed for you xd
First you say that I'm a dog and now I'm a child? Make up your mind. That video is a true story about you when you lost a game Very Happy

@DD I was all the time trying to get peace, but anyway I'm happy your up for it as well.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 pm

http://vk.com/doc3438164_270442215
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:54 am

Well this Topic Title was misleading Rolling Eyes 

and @ Ylt, stop posting links that don't work haha, this is the third time by now

Ylt wrote:http://vk.com/doc3438164_270442215
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Deathlord wrote:Ed ur right. it was suffy and me at start. i think we have said our two opinions without too much bad words. it was abuse clearly in this priv but they were good reasons for that. complexity seems make a step in peace way by stop say shits about me, i can do one step too ignoring him in game.
Complexity wrote:@DD I was all the time trying to get peace, but anyway I'm happy your up for it as well.

Maybe kiss on consent ?
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: