cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Frilu on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 pm

that no admin have rights to -open -swap or whatever in this PUBLIC games
it suxx so hard, normal players wait to play and get kicked because mates first
for priv seems to be not enough players so why not pub faster full and *censored* admins to have fun

Frilu
Footman
Footman

Age : 53
Location : Germany
Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  RockstaR on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 am

Frilu wrote:that no admin have rights to -open -swap or whatever in this PUBLIC games
it suxx so hard, normal players wait to play and get kicked because mates first
for priv seems to be not enough players so why not pub faster full and *censored* admins to have fun

No admins with -open and -swap will mean MASS kicks, Friends will get divided from each other and perhaps trolls will kick everyone out of the bot, just for fun?
Sure  Sleep 
avatar
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 176

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  EddieBG on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:46 pm

I say If priv bot doesn't lag. Just remove admin rights for public bot, and keep admins only for private bot. Those Who want good game can make private game and play with the players they want. End of story.
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Ripperman[cz] on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm

+1 for this suggestion.

No matter how many excuses and "sorries" admin say. Admin kicking, stacking teams, etc. at public games is just wrong.

edit: Especially setting public game on 11 players to start and leaving is something for what should be admin rights revoked completely....

Ripperman[cz]
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Complexity on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:27 pm

EddieBG wrote:I say If priv bot doesn't lag. Just remove admin rights for public bot, and keep admins only for private bot. Those Who want good game can make private game and play with the players they want. End of story.
It's the opposite unfortunately. Last Friday at Cw, most people including myself had spikes and lags. I'm sure it's the bot because, after the cw I played one game at LoL and ping was fine. I think the Pub bot is better so yes, it can occur that admins kick players from a pub game to make room..

And yes, it sucks when you get kicked from a public game. But you know, when your a well known player you won't get kicked anymore. If they want you to leave, well, from my own experience I don't make problems about it. Because, if I wanted to play with a mate then I would be grateful if somebody makes a slot.

But I think atm (no offense) there are some retarded admins like, DD and sometimes even Stifler. But, we do need them. Imagine a game at LoL or Dota2 if everyone just leaves when he wants without any punish whatsoever.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Azid on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 am

I try often to use my rights for ervy people. For example i -hold Hure , blec ect. So they cant kicked by ping. And i need my rights to play with my friends so why i pay for a bot when i cantplay with Good/skilled Players and with my friends. This Topic is useless this wont happend.

One thing i need to say you are right.. Stifler01 stop using -hold command on a Full public game. That's rly annoying Smile becuz all players wisp to me cuz they think i kicked them. I rly rare kick players Very Happy
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Cain on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

I can't see how the pubbot and privbot would be any different.
They're hosted at the same place, same settings and everything is the same.
They even have the same database.

But there are a lot of complaints about kicking and swapping for friends etc.
If it continues to be a bad experience for many players, then the command just has to be removed from certain admins.
And i can imagine that it could be quite bad at the moment to wait and then suddenly get kicked, there aren't many games that runs in one day.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Age : 30
Location : Norway
Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  EddieBG on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:51 am

I think the admins should have only rights on privatebot.ondope. Since they wanna good game, they can switch to private bot. Maybe if u remove -open command and keep swap command for pubot it will make some difference, and admins will no longer kick.
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  StiFleR01 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Complaining and just more complaining .... i am sorry to reveal to all the truth hidden behind all the "kicks" .

I just "Hold" players who whisp me for it. So it includes clan mates, friends but also some players that i didn t even know, some players banned and who can t play if they are not holded ans ppl who get kiked out of the game whereas they were in it for long ....
So when you get kicked it is 20% time from "-open" command and " 80%"
from "-hold"

What is the most paradoxal is that when i don t use my rights because players who came complaining how i use it. Well, players in pub complained because it is not balanced and i didn t swap and kick !!

So, if players are never happy maybe you just should learn how to play all in order to get only a pro community and not semi-noob community who just can complain

That s my point in this story.
avatar
StiFleR01
Keeper of the Groove
Keeper of the Groove

Age : 27
Location : France
Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Ripperman[cz] on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 pm

And the reason why 20 minutes waiting player should be kicked from public game due to -open or -hold for your friend/whispering unknown person is exactly what ? Still didnt read any valid reason why to use -hold, -kick or -open command in public game (ok, i admit, that swaping players between teams is ok (for balance reasons only! NOT for reason: "that all pros are my frinds/clan mates so fck y, we will play together vs those new players) )...

Doing -hold in public game to allow banned players to play is really hillarious. Made my day yesterday when some admin hold place for banned Gggggg, he joined the game, game started and other admin kicked him directly from the game after 3 minutes. So game ruined. Really good job.
+ command to set more than 10 player to start should be removed from public games completely.

Ripperman[cz]
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  StiFleR01 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 pm

1st, we didn t arrange teams with clan mate if we are not in priv, or if the other team can t handle it (unbalanced). Then, i hold more often players who are not frogs so they are not privilegied.

The most priviligized players who are always -hold are Hure and GGGGGG.

About yesterday about GGGGGG, azid were on the game and told to me what happened. ANd as i already whisp him during that game, i didn t hold him. ANd we still didn t know who did and how he succeeded to come in game. But be sure, that azid banned him Smile
avatar
StiFleR01
Keeper of the Groove
Keeper of the Groove

Age : 27
Location : France
Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Azid on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 pm

I didnt see that gggggG was in game i muted him in game cuz he insulted me. And i banned him again ( 2nd time ) than he insulted me per wisp again and gone afk, thats why i kicked him. And today he was again unbanned. Crazy story.
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  KeviN_LifE on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 pm

u should do not care about insult.. no reason to ban but leave and afk for sure this is a good reason
avatar
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Age : 26
Posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Complexity on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:17 am

Azid wrote:I didnt see that gggggG was in game i muted him in game cuz he insulted me. And i banned him again ( 2nd time ) than he insulted me per wisp again and gone afk, thats why i kicked him. And today he was again unbanned. Crazy story.
It's called changing IP.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  PanStyle on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Ripperman[cz] wrote:i admit, that swaping players between teams is ok (for balance reasons only!) )...
Ripperman[cz] wrote:+ command to set more than 10 player to start should be removed from public games completely.
Remove the -autostart 7787 command would made it impossible to swap anyone. Since it will autostart after 15-20sec (counting the 10sec timer). It will make communication before game impossible (because of the countdown of the bot) so whenever i or any other admin would ask "Teams ok?" we couldn't even had time to read. Needless to say we would need to spam -a and still doing swaps at the same time.
Setting the autostart to different value as 10 for 30sec/1min isn't a big deal. Especially when you wait long for a game and that a hna game can be 90min long.

I don't think Azid banned gggggg just because of insult. I think it result of other things + ban escape.

Also like Stif and probably a bunch of other admins, i have random wisp/pm of people asking me to hold them (even when i'm in game). But i didn't holded gggggg, i wasn't there.

I might start a list of people i kick/ban or other. Just in case i have to justify something. Because yes, sometimes people makes admins go mad. You kick someone, they cry, you don't, they cry, you try to balance, they cry. I have left bunch of games before it start (with full house) because i couldn't stand such behaviors.

Not all admins are abusers, far from that. Also don't forget some people use namespoofer >.>

One word to Daniel : I'm gratefull that you worked on HnA and it's normal that you have all rights and shit. But i expected a bit better behaviour in game than saying "i go eat" and leave game while it's 5v5. You're the only admin so far that i know who did this.

For non admins (ak any other players) : we're not perfect. We do misstakes too.
avatar
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Location : France
Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  RaM-bo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Give my right back so I can help fix all mistakes and misunderstanding on my way for sure Very Happy.
avatar
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 26
Location : Poland
Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Azid on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 am

I rly dont understand you guys.

One day you say plz kick thoose plz kick this and plz ban/warn this. And on the other day you complain about the Admins.

Why kick people in lobby? Becuz when i see there are nice people and 1-2 newbies/or just idiots, than i try to balance. And than people cry why i kicked them. Otherwise if i dont kick them , for example Ripper! You cry when you lose "Rly good balance Azid" plz explain me your behavior becuz i cant understand it. Rly rly crazy story.

Soon you will get just shit games becuz we all lose our rights if you go on like this and talk bad about us admins. Than we have to -votekick people and leave and rejoin if we didnt kicked him. Yeah seems nice.

well much peoples much opinions and all are different. How we go on and how do we the best for everyone.

last decision got Cain.
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  GGGGGG on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Azid wrote:I try often to use my rights for ervy people. For example i -hold Hure , blec ect. So they cant kicked by ping. And i need my rights to play with my friends so why i pay for a bot when i cantplay with Good/skilled Players and with my friends.  This Topic is useless this wont happend.

One thing i need to say you are right.. Stifler01 stop using -hold command on a Full public game. That's rly annoying :)becuz all players wisp to me cuz they think i kicked them. I rly rare kick players Very Happy
good amswer : "I need MY rights " that say everthing !!!!!have no qwestion more Wink

GGGGGG
Footman
Footman

Location : Berlin
Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  EddieBG on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Problem here is, holding players and kicking other random/fake accounts players, who were first before admins. I see only one solution fix Privbot.ondope, remove Admin Rights on Pubbot.ondope except swap command. Then all will be happy. The way i see it, admins do this, because most of players laging on privbot(i haven't experience that i lag in privbot.ondope). To be honest there is 1 admin that people like. That's w.1. At least there is no reports that he abuse his rights. GGGG stop play and act like clown just like wybo. Sometimes you both can play good, but many times when u losing a game you act like clowns. Learn how to lose with honor like i do. Then you won't have troubles with admins
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  yugan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 pm

lol noobs people like gggggg,milan, and so on won't stop to complain about admins. it happened so many times when i was admin too but no one have cared so much. and anyway if u have to -hold people, just close the 10th slot and then -hold xxxx so no one will be kicked....but if you hold when the game is full, ofc this is not correct..
funny topic btw, theres no need of any admin nowadays since the game is active from 20 to 23...
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  PanStyle on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:07 pm

gggggg please. You know you can quote multiple posts and answer them without posting everytime. Or maybe you don't ? (actually some people doesn't go in any forums so they are confused)
I mean, try to avoid "flooding" by posting 3 messages in a row. Better do one message, make it clean and clear.

Also if you do misstakes, don't quote yourself, just push the edit button : ) (it's my fav button since i keep doing typos and shit).

Btw yugan, don't talk about milan (since he's not around anymore) especially when you used namespoofer (or your admin rights if you had some) to ban him with NO reasons at all, just to annoy him. It was months ago. I remember.
About what you said after (holding people when it's full house) i agree with you 98% of time.


Last edited by PanStyle on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Location : France
Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Azid on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Funny that you say that i ban you becuz i have a private Problem with you, sure i have a Problem with you. But the reason why ibanned you is becuz you left a game , insult admins+public player , stay afk in game.. and more. Everybody who read your posts see wich behavior you have. And this behavior is one of the Reason why you get banned. Just stop , and change it. And dont speak about Admin-rights Abuse if you dont understand it. I can explain my actions if there are questions.

Change your behavior and stop talking shit. Otherwise you will be banned again if I see you leave again or insulting or be afk in game. Open your eyes . . The problem isnt by me the Problem is by you.
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  GGGGGG on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Complexity wrote:
Azid wrote:I didnt see that gggggG was in game i muted him in game cuz he insulted me. And i banned him again ( 2nd time ) than he insulted me per wisp again and gone afk, thats why i kicked him. And today he was again unbanned. Crazy story.
It's called changing IP.
1ban cain same day cain unban me same day !! next day azid see me in lobby and was angry im unbaned so he ban me again and start 1abuse !! after i GET again unban ...3game i wasnt talking azid start stupet qwstion to me (insullt) i answer him "nice" he muted me without that i was FLAMING!!!!!! so i left game cant play when iam muted !!! specialy when iam muted without reason !!!! so make ur own picture of that retard !!!!!! ip change lol for a death game? .....who shits in ur brain? lol

GGGGGG
Footman
Footman

Location : Berlin
Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  GGGGGG on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Azid wrote:I rly dont understand you guys.

One day you say plz kick thoose plz kick this and plz ban/warn this. And on the other day you complain about the Admins.

Why kick people in lobby? Becuz when i see there are nice people and 1-2 newbies/or just idiots, than i try to balance. And than people cry why i kicked them. Otherwise if i dont kick them , for example Ripper! You cry when you lose "Rly good balance Azid"  plz explain me your behavior becuz i cant understand it. Rly rly crazy story.

Soon you will get just shit games becuz we all lose our rights if you go on like this and talk bad about us admins. Than we have to -votekick people and leave and rejoin if we didnt kicked him. Yeah seems nice.

well much peoples much opinions and all are different. How we go on and how do we the best for everyone.

last decision got Cain.
cain has done mistake when he gave you admin rights, I hope he has noticed by now, pulling them back

GGGGGG
Footman
Footman

Location : Berlin
Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  KeviN_LifE on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

hey ggggggg i have nothing bad with u but i remenber azid told me that u leave or afk in games thats why he banned u and that was not the first time u did it in game and i do not remenber azid abused with his admin, cain unbanned u but myb in first he should ask azid for wich reason u has been ban btw i dont remenber in game that u leave or sth but azid said it, anyway u act like retard in forum with shity post u made like iam the best blabla who care about what u are stop make bad joke : D i know hna is myb dead but this forum isnt shit so stop spam like a retard dunno why cain doesnt delet ur shit commen wich most of them are no sence
avatar
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Age : 26
Posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Re: cain plz do it for few weeks or forever

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum