Just to say hello

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just to say hello

Post  Ylt on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm

KeviN_LifE wrote:yeah yug anyway i like bloodly no homo XD but yeah i ignore u know all hate me on hna xd

u no have idea what mean *all hete me in hna* noob biggrin
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:27 pm

say hi to ur master first bitchh
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Omni wrote:Hi guys,

I have to say I'm impressed that this forum is still up and running after what seems like a long long long time.

For those (well pretty much all of you) who do not know me, I'm the one who, alongside Ace, made some changes to the map and what not.

Anyway, good to see that there are some people around here.

Enjoy,
Omni

Hey mate!
Hello (HnA) players
Smile

how you doing?

Omni wrote:
while i did consider going back to WC, life atm is way way to busy. not to mention i wouldn't want to drag any clan down with my n00bness eheh

anyway, keep going strong, i'll pop in every once in a while and have a look around.
ye, life got way too buisy recently...
however i was also thinking about playing some HnA again, maybe 1-2times a month Smile
(not more than once a week..)

ps: i hope there will be some players online tomorrow evening at 7.15/7.30 wink
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 am

Hey, guys, its pretty great to see that you are all still doing well and even the truely classic members still exist out there. Just wanted to give my regards too i guess. Sadly since i moved to NZ i simply cannot get used to the lag i get on Europe server on wc3.

Anybody interested in doing the new Blizzard Moba, heroes of the storm? I actually have an alpha invite to the game and have been playing it for a couple of months. Its pretty awesome! Anybody else with an alpha invite that wants to join me? I hope you all try it out when it gets open beta stage.

Best wishes guys.

Bogus wrote:Are you sure that HotS will be as good as W3? Don't think so. If you say that LoL looks badly then HotS look even weaker..

I think HoTS is better, but just my opinion from the alpha. I was pretty hardcore Leauge player but hardly played it since i got access to HoTS. I mean, part of it for me is just because i like the lore of WC, SC and Diablo so much and to see all 3 come together in a single game is just awesome, but on top of that its a very fun and worthwhile game. I believe Blizzard have been marketing the game wrong, they say its all casual (which is true at a noob level), but at a higher level its actually a really difficult game which requires superb team strategy and map awareness far more than LoL (in my opinion). But you should definitely not discount it until you've given it a good play, the more you learn about the game the more fun it becomes.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:But you should definitely not discount it until you've given it a good play, the more you learn about the game the more fun it becomes.
Problem of Heroes of The Storm is that the game is based on push. It reminds me of the old days when people laming non-stop. I checked few videos. 1 mistake then enemy laming like hell, and destroyed the main base without killl other buildings.
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

was up

Post  hungryhugo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 pm

milan wrote:cheers! ^.^

hungryhugo
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down