League of Legends

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends

Post  Azid on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 pm

If someone want to play some games with me heres my acc:

Azidwc3
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  EddieBG on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Enjoy playing this shit thumbsdown
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Ace Ventura on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:33 pm

avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  SpeaRMan on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:45 pm

biggrin ace
avatar
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  yugan on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 pm

SpeaRMan wrote:biggrin ace

last day that we played that game, you beastm and me fs i remembered how much funny is surround,block the run, denie, looking u die surrounded by our summoners and so on xDDD
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  PanStyle on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Azid wrote:If someone want to play some games with me heres my acc:

Azidwc3
Come play DotA 2, where you're not limited to 10 heroes and doesn't have to pay one cent to play what you want.

Come to papa bro : >
avatar
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Location : France
Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  EddieBG on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:51 pm

PanStyle wrote:
Come play DotA 2, where you're not limited to 10 heroes and doesn't have to pay one cent to play what you want.

Come to papa bro : >

That's the spirit. Dota 2 better than lol!
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  yugan on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:55 pm

EddieBG wrote:
PanStyle wrote:
Come play DotA 2, where you're not limited to 10 heroes and doesn't have to pay one cent to play what you want.

Come to papa bro : >

That's the spirit. Dota 2 better than lol!

well, i think we are not talking about what is better or not. but sadly no one play hna anymore, so we have to play other games because is not possible that i have to wait 1 hour for a game where there is a noob leaver after 5 min..
as i said when i have free time in the evening, i sometimes try to play hna such as yesterday, but dude from 18.30 to 20.00 we played 1 game (4v4) and i didn't even get the lvl 6 because we ended it..
you should put away your hatred and go on ^^
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  EddieBG on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:21 pm

My hatred will never end at bunch of garbage game like League of Legends. There are reasons why hna is inactive. No one care for it anymore. Daniel have to power to change it. But hes always lazy, cause it will take time. Wonder why we see always same noob faces? Its very simple there is always -votekicking newbies, cause some old players don't wanna lose a game.
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Azid on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:32 pm

I just searched for an other game. And i found it. Ive np witb LoL but Dota 2 is in progress to download(for Pan)
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  motion_man on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 pm

lol > dota
come at me bro
avatar
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Age : 27
Location : cro
Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  KeviN_LifE on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 pm

league of legends is a way better than dota for me ive play some dota 2 game and i dont like it , btw eddie can

u stop say that league of legends suck biggrin u never play it ah yes u did it like 1 or 2 game 2 year ago really u dont even have a decent

opinion about this game cuz u doesnt know league of legends xd
avatar
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Age : 26
Posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  PanStyle on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:27 pm

motion_man wrote:lol > dota
come at me bro
PanStyle wrote:Come play DotA 2, where you're not limited to 10 heroes and doesn't have to pay one cent to play what you want.
I still have to wait an argument from motion_man or Kev on "Why LoL is better".
But anyway, it's a matter of tastes i guess.

yugan wrote:well, i think we are not talking about what is better or not. but sadly no one play hna anymore, so we have to play other games because is not possible that i have to wait 1 hour for a game where there is a noob leaver after 5 min..
as i said when i have free time in the evening, i sometimes try to play hna such as yesterday, but dude from 18.30 to 20.00 we played 1 game (4v4) and i didn't even get the lvl 6 because we ended it..
you should put away your hatred and go on ^^
HnA was slowy dying but when i see this... it shows that it's really dead now.
I didn't bother log in in War3 since a month a more because the last weeks i played :
- hard to play a game (wait 30-60min)
- sometimes bad game (but sometimes awesome one with balanced teams)
- less and less mates around

Really i came on HnA to see mates most of the time and have some good moment.
Since none are there i better switch to a game where i don't have to wait 60min to play.

@Eddie : Of course nobody (or almost) doesn't care about HnA anymore. Would you play an obscure game that 50 people (more like 15 now) play or would you play some more competitive/balanced that billions of people play and enjoy ?
Also, times have changed. Game like LoL/DotA/Smite/HoN are free (or kind of) and sort of noob friendly (tutorial in games, stuff on youtube ect). It's easy to start and it's easy to play with friends. WarCraft III is old. Custom map doesn't allow all the competitive aspect that we found now on those new mobas (you can't see stats, you can see nothing). WarCraft III is old.

We probably all had some really good times on HnA (i sure did) but time's up and we have to move on.

Maybe you guys should all share your gametag id (or whatever name is) to play on LoL (or DotA or anything).
Azid could use his first post on this thread for exemple and put your nickname/nametag/whenyouplay/league/randomshit.

Azid // Azidosaurus Rex // Diamond IV League // Plays at 20h -> 23h, not on saturday // Like princess Peach

Anyway, you get my point : D
avatar
PanStyle
Paladin
Paladin

Location : France
Posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  EddieBG on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:42 pm

For me every night i have game. I found that Makemehost.com can make hna active cause it host to all realms. It might not be a insane game like the old days, but still i have fun. And more there than that. The troll Kevin is not there to tell me that hes best in the game(Last time i saw you in hna. You make fun of me cause u played on other side and u left as always when you can't win with random people). Enjoy ur crap League of Trash Legends and I'll enjoy hna and soon Dota 2 with my friend L.o.T .
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  KeviN_LifE on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 pm

XD you are so lost eddie i dont want to have bad words about you but rly ur rly lost if u think i care about lost a game or anything xd i just play a game last time just to have fun and troll u take everything to personal poor eddie and iam not the only one whos think that and i dont remenber last time i told you iam the best or anything else xd jsut shut up ur comment are annoying to read to many bullshittsl ol
avatar
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Age : 26
Posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Azid on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:04 pm

motion_man wrote:lol > dota
come at me bro

Gimme your acc/nickname

its 'motion_man' ?
avatar
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Age : 24
Posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Complexity on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:09 pm

EddieBG wrote:For me every night i have game. I found that Makemehost.com can make hna active cause it host to all realms. It might not be a insane game like the old days, but still i have fun. And more there than that. The troll Kevin is not there to tell me that hes best in the game(Last time i saw you in hna. You make fun of me cause u played on other side and u left as always when you can't win with random people). Enjoy ur crap League of Trash Legends and I'll enjoy hna and soon Dota 2 with my friend L.o.T .

Ed, your mind is clouded by your emotions. If u just listen to reason and logic, you would see it's evolution. People move on Ed, just like inventions get better and more clever. WC3 TFT is still being played after 11 years which is really amazing, but to all things come an end. Same counts for HnA. HnA doesn't stand a chance against LoL, Dota2, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, ASC3 etc. Their graphics are way better, they got more content, more players and an active community and far more. It's ok if u don't like it, ur opinion.

And btw, your insults about Daniel being lazy is just madness. Why should he spend his time updating a game with a community of less than 100 or 50 players? I can't speak for him but I can imagine that he doesn't feel like giving his all to up date it. Just like Ace and Cain gave up on the game, simply because they get no appreciation for their work and other games like LoL just passed them by.

Whenever I play HnA sometimes I just go crazy. Wc3 and ESPECIALLY HNA is so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. It's like im drunk. Another example why people stopped playing it and why Kevin might leave a game. drunken

Not typing this to insult u Ed, but u should stop wasting ur time trying to keep HnA going, it's wasted energy.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Ylt on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm

so much time has passed,end kevin still suck Sad
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 31
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  rastafaraj on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Ylt wrote:so much time has passed,end kevin still suck Sad
u both sux xDD
avatar
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Age : 23
Location : POLAND
Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Ylt on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 pm

wow!! best assliker from poland, nice see u biggrin
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 31
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  yugan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm

said by the king of suckers , it sounds good xddd
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 24
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  KeviN_LifE on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:02 pm

lol iam the goat biggrin
avatar
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Age : 26
Posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Ylt on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:10 pm

KeviN_LifE wrote:lol iam the goat biggrin
tccc kevin, rasta love goats, save care biggrin
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 31
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  rastafaraj on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 pm

ofc i love goats and all others animals but not the way u do fucking zoophil some porn for u gayfag xDD
avatar
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Age : 23
Location : POLAND
Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  EddieBG on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 pm

When no body cares about the hna. Then its up to me. I'm nearly done completing the new hna, with more good stuff. I think dope hna died, because its always borring, and no improvements. Whenever some one came to ask for a chance to do something to keep community. Hes always rejected. I know reason why all dope players hated me. Its cause of that maphack. Well Lets say i stop care about their old creation. When my map is completed, i can gather players from other realms or jump on platforms. You will be suprised that lots of people play old games. Take example minecraft. I never seen such a pathetic game with so ugly graphics, and yet in twitch it always have lots of people who watch it. So suffer you're wrong and right. Dope map was dying because there was not good terrain progress, all heroes had normal abilities. And it was all about stuns and laming with abilities to push towers. The only cool thing in that map was the multiboard, sound killstreak system. And no body even think that while good players can make game longer, hero abilities are so useless and creeps 90% of the time wins. What i'm trying to do is fix all the stupid bugs that was in old hna. You said wc3 is old with bad graphic. Well I can prove that you're wrong. Did you even tried playing Iceborn rpg? The champaign have stunning terrain and models. Its up to people who knows how to develop their maps and make them funny to play. For me it was good adventure that last 9 years of my life. king


Last edited by EddieBG on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Age : 27
Location : Пловдив, България(Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum