Firelord

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Firelord

30% 30% 
[ 13 ]
35% 35% 
[ 15 ]
14% 14% 
[ 6 ]
14% 14% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 43

Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Rate the Firelord


Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm

ultimate too strong?

or why ppl rated him ++ ?

i rated 0, cus his ultimate is strong (idk if its too strong), but a few things are weak:

he has very low hp at beginning (should be a bit more)

his incinerate is kinda senceless: should do more dmg

lightning: weaker then the one of the fs (same dmg, but -1jump), made it weaker cus his incinerate "should" kill some creeps ......
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 pm

I rated firelord +++. If you know how to play the firelord and what items to take, he is ridiculously powerful against any enemy who either has low hp or is damaged to low hp. Simply take corruption orb level up lightning and ulti and a speed potion for escape or catch up and as soon as an enemy comes too close or you have an ally with you, you almost have an instant kill. If they have anti magic then just use ulti when your standing right next to them.

I think maybe make speed potions cost a bit more and make the firelord ulti do a little bit less damage. I also think his soulburn lasts too long on low levels.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Valah_LeNoob on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 am

I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Valah_LeNoob wrote:I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.
#

Soul burn is fine but it isn't silence its different. It lasts too long on low levels + not only silences but also reduces damage by quite a lot and does damage over time. Also i think theres about 6 seconds cd left after soulburn has finished on level 2 before you can cast it again, this is imba.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Bushfire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Valah_LeNoob wrote:I said balanced, usually fl is easy target for gang, his ulti is very easy recognazible after the model animation so either try to get a bit more away, or use imediatly antimagic, soul burn easy canceble by anti magic, and then it's on par with dr silence.
#

Soul burn is fine but it isn't silence its different. It lasts too long on low levels + not only silences but also reduces damage by quite a lot and does damage over time. Also i think theres about 6 seconds cd left after soulburn has finished on level 2 before you can cast it again, this is imba.

yep it hold 9sec on lvl2 and have cooldown of 15-18sec
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm

incinerate is better:
better dmg
lvl1 40
lvl2 50
....
lvl10 130dmg

and u can turn it on and off now

soulburn:
reduced the dmg-reducing:
lvl1 10%
lvl2 15%
...
lvl10 55%
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  motion_man on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm

i dont think any1 uses soul burn to reduce ones dmg... imo it should have a bit longer cd or a bit shorter duration
avatar
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Age : 27
Location : cro
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Bushfire on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

motion_man wrote:i dont think any1 uses soul burn to reduce ones dmg... imo it should have a bit longer cd or a bit shorter duration
yes, the damage decrease for one hero is it not worth to skill.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  vion on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm

i like this one and its balance..nothing to change i think

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Xoralundra on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm

As others have said, the uptime on soulburn is too long. Incinerate still needs buffing too, even at rank 10 it's not as good as corruption. The damage it does per application as well as the final explosion damage needs to be massively increased. The final explosion damage should be doing like 500 damage at level 10 - probably more even.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Xoralundra wrote:As others have said, the uptime on soulburn is too long. Incinerate still needs buffing too, even at rank 10 it's not as good as corruption. The damage it does per application as well as the final explosion damage needs to be massively increased. The final explosion damage should be doing like 500 damage at level 10 - probably more even.

Incinerate is actually pretty crazy once you have over 100 agi.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

insane lightning range

too high if you decreased wave ranges too

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  PureOwn4ge on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 am

sb cd should be increased on higher lvls...lightning range: see orc

all in all balanced
avatar
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Location : Germany
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  CaK_Funreal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
avatar
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Poland
Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Kinggollum on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

No i dont think so ...
U can avoid his ulti with anti magic but dls ulti isnt avoidable after he slept u Exclamation
avatar
Kinggollum
Knight
Knight

Location : Middle Earth
Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

CaK_Funreal wrote:I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
decreased the range of the phoenix strike and also decreased the speed of it a bit more so you have slighty more time to use antimagic potion after he used it or try to run away so that they cant atttack you when the phoenix strike hits you and you are stunned
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Bushfire on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
CaK_Funreal wrote:I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
decreased the range of the phoenix strike and also decreased the speed of it a bit more so you have slighty more time to use antimagic potion after he used it or try to run away so that they cant atttack you when the phoenix strike hits you and you are stunned
why u decreased speed? it was anyway easy to evade...
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Bushfire wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
CaK_Funreal wrote:I always think about him like about dreadlord in older vers - 2 best ultis in game, till dreadlord's ulti become weaker. I thought that it will be same with fl, but phoenix still does insanse dmg and stuns for a long time. Quite op hero, phoenix, lighting used on heroes who can't use their spells - free frag ;d Imo his ulti should be weaker, rest are balanced.
decreased the range of the phoenix strike and also decreased the speed of it a bit more so you have slighty more time to use antimagic potion after he used it or try to run away so that they cant atttack you when the phoenix strike hits you and you are stunned
why u decreased speed? it was anyway easy to evade...
its only a slighty bit slower: in version 2.76o it had a speed of 750 and in later version its speed is 735
(most ranged heroes' projectiles have a speed of 900, beastmasters/MK`s bolt have a speed of 785)
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

incinerate is too weak
the units get more and more hp and incinerate becomes more and more useless in lategame
maybe it's a bit helpful in early game, but vs magic immune units it doesn*t even work
maybe you should add something more similar to cleave?
because at the moment having a corruption orb makes more sense imo

btw: just played a game with fl and incinerate didn't even work on catapults or the damage was just so low that I couldn't see it ^^
(it was lvl 10 Razz)

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  DuckDodgers on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Anyway who skill incinerate? Max ulti and lighting and 2-3 skills in soulburn rest in stats. Very good hero, I played him today, its insanse how easy he can kill e.g dr with one mate. And phoenix casting is very slow but it's still one of the best utli imho.
avatar
DuckDodgers
Rifleman
Rifleman

Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Cain on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Besides many units are immune to magic most of the time so arrows, incinerate etc are getting more and more useless.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Age : 30
Location : Norway
Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Anyway who skill incinerate?

that's why it has to be improved?!
and ofc a dr dies easily 2vs1^^

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  w.10 on Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am

I think his ulti is not fair if you are vs him. Evil or Very Mad
But if u are with him, you must have a shield, and be very careful at the beginning, and buy life very much.Like a simple int hero with a big ulti.

w.10
Archangel
Archangel

Age : 20
Location : Hungary
Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Ace Ventura on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:31 pm

w.10 wrote:I think his ulti is not fair if you are vs him. Evil or Very Mad
But if u are with him, you must have a shield, and be very careful at the beginning, and buy life very much.Like a simple int hero with a big ulti.
well its more fair than the one of the dreadlord...sleep > inferno = cant do shit
at least with firelord ulti you can use antimagic-potion

about incinerate: increased a bit the AOE
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 33
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Firelord

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum