Paladin

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Paladin

10% 10% 
[ 5 ]
27% 27% 
[ 13 ]
19% 19% 
[ 9 ]
23% 23% 
[ 11 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 48

Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Rate the Paladin


Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 pm

The paladin is a nice hero, holy light is great for teams and divine shield is excellent at making him very very hard to kill, aura helps a bit. However his ulti is almost useless. I think his ultimate should bring units that he can control (like the dk ulti). They shouldn't be invulnerable but i think they should all have a permanent inner fire bonus that increases with the level and the units will die after a timer is up e.g. level 1 brings 6 units with a +6 Armour and +20 damage bonus, level 2 bring back 8 units with +8 Armour bonus and a +25 damage bonus etc. This would make the units compete with the death knights ulti units even though they are not invulnerable.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm

yes, pala ulti is very senceless

maybe give him something good he can summon?
like doom of pitlord?
maybe even without spells, just with good dmg and hp, only good for kreeping?
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 pm

scooby wrote:yes, pala ulti is very senceless

maybe give him something good he can summon?
like doom of pitlord?
maybe even without spells, just with good dmg and hp, only good for kreeping?

Or as i suggested would work?

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:The paladin is a nice hero, holy light is great for teams and divine shield is excellent at making him very very hard to kill, aura helps a bit. However his ulti is almost useless. I think his ultimate should bring units that he can control (like the dk ulti). They shouldn't be invulnerable but i think they should all have a permanent inner fire bonus that increases with the level and the units will die after a timer is up e.g. level 1 brings 6 units with a +6 Armour and +20 damage bonus, level 2 bring back 8 units with +8 Armour bonus and a +25 damage bonus etc. This would make the units compete with the death knights ulti units even though they are not invulnerable.
idk how to make it that units are under players control...
2nd prob: idk how to make it that they have innerfire too
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

shit!
i better rated him ++ instead 0

his shield is pretty overpowered sceptical
a patch screwed it up.... just tested same shit with shield+tp in 1.71 !


so for all ok if the give pala deathpact (of dk) to pala instead of shield????
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  LeCLerc on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 pm

scooby wrote:shit!
i better rated him ++ instead 0

his shield is pretty overpowered sceptical
a patch screwed it up.... just tested same shit with shield+tp in 1.71 !


so for all ok if the give pala deathpact (of dk) to pala instead of shield????

if u change shild to packt then u need to change other shit to, aura and ultimate

why? combat situation :
pala works on this way : "hit me hit me Smile" i have mass armor so it dont hurt me to much, when is close i use shild
dk works on this way :"hit me hit me Smile" i have packt to heal and aura to run

LeCLerc
Admin
Admin

Age : 35
Posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

I think changing paladin so dramatically would really ruin the feel of the hero; a paladin would never sacrifice his own men. My friend Cain8 maybe suggested making the shield dispellable. Obviously because you cant attack the paladin, lightning orb would be useless for this, but i think maybe another item should be added: 'Staff of Dispelling' Which simply casts dispell over a small area for some mana cost. It would be a fairly expensive item as it could dispell paladins shield and any anti magic sheilds maybe the same price as the staff of silence. This would also comply with my idea about giving the bloodlords shade the wisp dispelling ability.

I think this would dramatically balance the paladin and add a new aspect to the game, but can it be done?


Last edited by J.P.P.P.P.P on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  djuro_zerone on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 pm

i think that paladin should be changed, only because of devine shield....
but if you change him to look like dk (give him death pact and aura), you will lose one aura in the game (that wouldn't be nice)....
j.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.'s idea seams ok for me, but that would make some new problems, because you could dispell summoned units (or that would be nice too i can't decide)....
avatar
djuro_zerone
Beef
Beef

Age : 35
Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  LeCLerc on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm

ide about dispel staff in game are nice
but then u dont need orb for am shild and u can dispel silence from allied? maybe imba item, but ...
maybe make pala shild a bit longer cd and a bit lower time under it?

LeCLerc
Admin
Admin

Age : 35
Posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  djuro_zerone on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm

or maybe to leave devine shield like ability, but that you can't advance it... level 1 devine shield should be ok... because devine shield is realy annoying on high level...
that way you could use it only to run, not to stand on enemy fountain
avatar
djuro_zerone
Beef
Beef

Age : 35
Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  blufonci on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

dont kill pala!!! (death pact!?!?!??! wtftwftfwtf Smile)

lower duration and higher cool down...
avatar
blufonci
Staff
Staff

Age : 35
Location : croatia
Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 pm

blufonci wrote:dont kill pala!!! (death pact!?!?!??! wtftwftfwtf Smile)

lower duration and higher cool down...

Thank you bluf!!

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 pm

leclerc wrote:
scooby wrote:shit!
i better rated him ++ instead 0

his shield is pretty overpowered sceptical
a patch screwed it up.... just tested same shit with shield+tp in 1.71 !


so for all ok if the give pala deathpact (of dk) to pala instead of shield????

if u change shild to packt then u need to change other shit to, aura and ultimate

why? combat situation :
pala works on this way : "hit me hit me Smile" i have mass armor so it dont hurt me to much, when is close i use shild
dk works on this way :"hit me hit me Smile" i have packt to heal and aura to run

This imo, keep shield Smile
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (LuleƄ in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 pm

keep him like he is ( with abilities)
mb make longer shield cd, bit more armor bonus for aura and fix ulti.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Andoz on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Definatley do not give pally death pact instead of shield! His shield makes him unique. Maybee you could increase it's cool down or something? I rated him +++, because he's an awesome hero. His ulti is shit, but not every hero needs a super imba ultimate Smile
avatar
Andoz
Axemaster
Axemaster

Location : England
Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  CoolRasta on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 am

i dont find shield imba

cuz its not too long time, and at high lvl , cd is long and if he tp shield disappear, so i dont find it imba

ulti sucks but i dont think that chang ecomplety spell is great -> non sense (same for all hero plz, dont change default spell)

maybe he can create some warrior(miror of him with short duration, or just some warrior where hp,damage and number depen of ulti lvl) who fight for him ( like i see on RvSheep)

but i rly dont like jesus as i dislike dk

i dont find them "imba"

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Location : France
Posts : 515

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm

CoolRasta wrote:i dont find shield imba

cuz its not too long time, and at high lvl , cd is long and if he tp shield disappear, so i dont find it imba


i dont find them "imba"

Cd is long but really not long enough, i played vs a pala who maxed shield earlier and ofc whenever i tried to block he just put shield on and ran. By the time hed waited for sheild to go, gone to shop/heal come back and started fighting he could cast shield again.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

and fix the shield tp bug if possible.
( u can use tp staff and than shield (tp dont break) so u can invulnerable tp out )


Last edited by BushFire on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  ????? on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:21 pm

i think need change ulti, need controling units(1 lvl maybe 20 sec), and units have hp, and pala need choise more lvl armure(for units) or more healing(for healing hero and kill units) and for more units(ulti)=new skill, somt new...
i think this is fun for pala not boring

?????
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm

BushFire wrote:and fix the shiel dtp bug if possible.
( u can use tp staff and than shield (tp dont break) so u can invulnerable tp out )

thats a wc3 bug....a patch screwed it up!

thats why i wanted to remove the shield....
imba fucking shit tp+shield ....


new vers: -2.5sec too all lvls for shield
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Andoz on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm

The only thing I think needs changing is his Divine Shield spell. Just increase the cooldown a bit and it would be fine.
avatar
Andoz
Axemaster
Axemaster

Location : England
Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

PALA

Post  JaY.GaNjA on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 am

For me this hero is not my cup of tea at all heal heal heal all i hear and only heals 1 player and ulti is just feed its nice vs ud but if vs 4 or 5 orc heroes is boring but i play pala just for creep and heal some1 who is in real trubble lol joke you can make a lot of gold if creep with him and my point pala dose need to creep cus of late game all heroes focus pala!!!!
avatar
JaY.GaNjA
GanjaFarmer
GanjaFarmer

Age : 38
Location : eNgLaNd
Posts : 48

http://www.american-dad-episodes.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  XioNiDaS on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Pala is good how he is now. Hard to kill, y, at beginning and in mid very useful with healing, y but at ending of game almost useless. About divine shield and dispell staff: there is silence staff and silence to stop him doing shield. U have to use it wisely, but it is a possible way.
avatar
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Age : 30
Location : Hungary
Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm

xionidas wrote:Pala is good how he is now. Hard to kill, y, at beginning and in mid very useful with healing, y but at ending of game almost useless. About divine shield and dispell staff: there is silence staff and silence to stop him doing shield. U have to use it wisely, but it is a possible way.

he can kill rac alone at ending.

so one of the most op heros in lategame
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum