Paladin

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Paladin

10% 10% 
[ 5 ]
27% 27% 
[ 13 ]
19% 19% 
[ 9 ]
23% 23% 
[ 11 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 48

Re: Paladin

Post  Valah_LeNoob on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm

get online bitch, sorry for spamming this, plz delete after

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  IkKaKu_MaStEr on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 am

silence(dr)+hex and stun paladin is useless
avatar
IkKaKu_MaStEr
Axemaster
Axemaster

Age : 27
Location : Bulgaria
Posts : 57

http://heroesandarmies.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Maybe make his ulti like Death Knights ulti?

No feed for enemies + its better imo + he can use it offensive versus enemy heroes.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am

Tenoziw wrote:Maybe make his ulti like Death Knights ulti?

No feed for enemies + its better imo + he can use it offensive versus enemy heroes.
good idea, mb give them invulnerable-armor and that u can control em.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:10 pm

BushFire wrote:
Tenoziw wrote:Maybe make his ulti like Death Knights ulti?

No feed for enemies + its better imo + he can use it offensive versus enemy heroes.
good idea, mb give them invulnerable-armor and that u can control em.

We discussed this earlier in the thread. It was decided that it would need some really extreme coding to do.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 pm

invul. units with also the hero-ability shield would be maybe too strong

as i alrdy said idk how to make it that he resurrects fallen allied units which are under his control, but what about giving him the ability to summon some units?

lvl1: 1knight, 2footmen, 2 snipers
lvl2: 2knights, 2footmen, 3snipers
lvl3: 2knights, 2footmen, 3snipers, 1motar
lvl4: 3knights, 2footmen, 4snipers, 1motar
lvl5: 4knights, 2footmen, 4snipers, 2motars
lvl6: 5knights, 2footmen, 5snipers, 2motars

the units would be a little bit better then the normal units, but only a little bit and would last maybe +5/+10sec longer then dk ulti?
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  motion_man on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 pm

mb give him animate dead spell, rename it to "ressurection", replace icon with ressurection icon, targets allowed: friendly / dead and write in description "borrows souls of your fallen allies from heavens to aid u with divine power for limited amount of time" or sth like that... Rolling Eyes
avatar
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Age : 27
Location : cro
Posts : 552

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:invul. units with also the hero-ability shield would be maybe too strong

as i alrdy said idk how to make it that he resurrects fallen allied units which are under his control, but what about giving him the ability to summon some units?

lvl1: 1knight, 2footmen, 2 snipers
lvl2: 2knights, 2footmen, 3snipers
lvl3: 2knights, 2footmen, 3snipers, 1motar
lvl4: 3knights, 2footmen, 4snipers, 1motar
lvl5: 4knights, 2footmen, 4snipers, 2motars
lvl6: 5knights, 2footmen, 5snipers, 2motars

the units would be a little bit better then the normal units, but only a little bit and would last maybe +5/+10sec longer then dk ulti?

This is a great idea. I think that would work fine!

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:05 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
This is a great idea. I think that would work fine!
y, alrdy checked, i could use dark portal ability to summon different units at the same time
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Gast on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm

with the same animation as the dark portal?

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 pm

SilentchiLL wrote:with the same animation as the dark portal?
idk, it looks a bit like the phoenix strike animation right?
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Gast on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 pm

maybe u could use the animations of the old pala ulti just with an angel o every unit u summon

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  pinkflamingo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:yes, pala ulti is very senceless

yea but for some reason there are still many people who think they do you a favour using it
avatar
pinkflamingo
Pitlord
Pitlord

Age : 28
Location : deep in the austrian primeval forests
Posts : 40

http://www.myspace.com/pinkflamingohatesyou

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Generally I dont think he is so good hero, he is not good vs creeps and not vs enemy heroes desperate

He is pretty good support, heal and aura, but if you have a bad or half good team, he is of no use at all, then he sucks.

If you have a very good team, he can be useful but still he is not a good creepkiller, neither a good herokiller.
So its not easy to get feeded, and when I see Paladin in games, its mostly often him who has the lowest creepkills and herokills, even if he is a good or a bad player.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Tenoziw wrote: when I see Paladin in games, its mostly often him who has the lowest creepkills and herokills, even if he is a good or a bad player.

u play with computer(easy) ?
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 pm

BushFire wrote:
Tenoziw wrote: when I see Paladin in games, its mostly often him who has the lowest creepkills and herokills, even if he is a good or a bad player.

u play with computer(easy) ?

If we gonna be unserious: Ofc I do, if I had him on insane he would be too good Sad(

Lets face it, he is no creep/hero killer, he is support.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Tenoziw wrote:
BushFire wrote:
Tenoziw wrote: when I see Paladin in games, its mostly often him who has the lowest creepkills and herokills, even if he is a good or a bad player.

u play with computer(easy) ?

If we gonna be unserious: Ofc I do, if I had him on insane he would be too good Sad(

Lets face it, he is no creep/hero killer, he is support.

Well in a public game i can usually get in the top 3 most creep kills with paladin. In a private game its harder but generally the paladin does not get less creep kills than the other heroes that aren't so good at creeping and he's such a good tanking hero, he can normally gain a level or 2 on the other heroes by the end game. I now use the paladin a slightly different way to most people but i think they key is to take advantage of his high tanking potential so that you don't have to fall back to the fountain as often.

On the side of hero killer... any hero can kill heroes by the end game if you've played him well at the start and killed a lot of creeps which is the key with the paladin, and besides its not about individual hero kills, its all about team work in a serious game.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Tenoziw wrote:
BushFire wrote:
Tenoziw wrote: when I see Paladin in games, its mostly often him who has the lowest creepkills and herokills, even if he is a good or a bad player.

u play with computer(easy) ?

If we gonna be unserious: Ofc I do, if I had him on insane he would be too good Sad(

Lets face it, he is no creep/hero killer, he is support.

Well in a public game i can usually get in the top 3 most creep kills with paladin. In a private game its harder but generally the paladin does not get less creep kills than the other heroes that aren't so good at creeping and he's such a good tanking hero, he can normally gain a level or 2 on the other heroes by the end game. I now use the paladin a slightly different way to most people but i think they key is to take advantage of his high tanking potential so that you don't have to fall back to the fountain as often.

On the side of hero killer... any hero can kill heroes by the end game if you've played him well at the start and killed a lot of creeps which is the key with the paladin, and besides its not about individual hero kills, its all about team work in a serious game.

If you public with supernoobs its always easy with any hero, but if you meet good players its not easy.

If good teamwork, which ofc is the most important thing in H&A imo, then its doesnt matter so much which hero.
If we count invidually, Paladin is way less hero/creep killer than many other heroes.
He has no stun/dmg/aoe/dot spell, and really crap ulti.

My idea to do him better at least at 1 thing, is that his Heal should work vs all enemy heroes, that would be more fair.
And Death Knights "heal spell" can damage all kind of enemy heroes, though it cannot heal every allied hero, but íts still better.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 pm

oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 pm

BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Not with archmage, but yh paladin is not the worst creeper at all, not even close.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Not with archmage, but yh paladin is not the worst creeper at all, not even close.

oh archmahe cant creep if u play vs good players( becuz of hex sleep w/e when he do blizzard and summons fall to lightorb) but paladin can always creep. u dont have to heal all the time , just tell ur team to take care and that u need to creep like every other one too.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Cain on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Nah, kotg ain't that bad now with a bit better pets. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Age : 30
Location : Norway
Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm

BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Ofc u can last hit with Paladins heal, but I said this a thousands times, the heal you also need for enemies and heal your allies.
YOUR MANA WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TOO CREEP WELL WITH HOLY LIGHT! And even if you are a selfish greedy b****** and dont use it for heal or vs enemy heroes, the mana will still not be enough.

And kotg = He got trees + he is range = Not harrased as melee Paladin. Good creeper.

Archmage = He got blizzard AND summons, he is a f*cking good creepkiller imo, and he is also range = less harras.





J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Not with archmage, but yh paladin is not the worst creeper at all, not even close.


Not the worst maybe, but one of them.

But the thing is, the other heroes that also isnt good at creeping are at least good at hero killing, Paladin is not even that, he is neither of them.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Tenoziw on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

BushFire wrote:
J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Not with archmage, but yh paladin is not the worst creeper at all, not even close.

oh archmahe cant creep if u play vs good players( becuz of hex sleep w/e when he do blizzard and summons fall to lightorb) but paladin can always creep. u dont have to heal all the time , just tell ur team to take care and that u need to creep like every other one too.

Lol, Paladin can also (and even easier) get hex'd and sleeped... And almost no one uses light orb not even in pro/priv/bot games.
And again, Archmage is range, and Paladin melee, he is way easier to sleep/stun/hex or whatever.



Cain wrote:Nah, kotg ain't that bad now with a bit better pets. Smile

Vouch this, I think he was good even before that.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Bushfire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Tenoziw wrote:
BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Ofc u can last hit with Paladins heal, but I said this a thousands times, the heal you also need for enemies and heal your allies.
YOUR MANA WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TOO CREEP WELL WITH HOLY LIGHT! And even if you are a selfish greedy b****** and dont use it for heal or vs enemy heroes, the mana will still not be enough.

And kotg = He got trees + he is range = Not harrased as melee Paladin. Good creeper.

Archmage = He got blizzard AND summons, he is a f*cking good creepkiller imo, and he is also range = less harras.





J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
BushFire wrote:oh come on its really really easy to do the last hit on a creep with palas holy light.
dont tell me he cant creep u should easy lead the creepkills in the first 15min (except bm is ingame too)

its way harder to creep with kotg or archmage.

Not with archmage, but yh paladin is not the worst creeper at all, not even close.


Not the worst maybe, but one of them.

But the thing is, the other heroes that also isnt good at creeping are at least good at hero killing, Paladin is not even that, he is neither of them.

u ever thought about that u just suck with paladin?

u DONT heal ur allies until lvl 15 ( only if they get into real trouble) and u for fuck sake dont de-heal the enemys ( only when they have real low hp). u just creep.( and thats fucking easy with ur shield ability and some claws.)
and theres nothing greedy in or sth. like this its just the game man get this into your mind. Pala can be really strong if u just creep enough.
end of discussion (for me)
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum