Pandaren Wardancer

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Pandaren Wardancer

38% 38% 
[ 18 ]
29% 29% 
[ 14 ]
13% 13% 
[ 6 ]
15% 15% 
[ 7 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 48

Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Rate the Pandaren Wardancer (was once Akama)



Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bushfire on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:06 pm

too op becuz of unklickable Wink
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Gast on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm

and the skin isnĀ“t rly cool but the rest of him is okay

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Kinggollum on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm

hmm i am the only one gave him ++
its just funny 2 play him
avatar
Kinggollum
Knight
Knight

Location : Middle Earth
Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Orc.Slayer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 am

maybe let the illusions take more dmg on higher lvl? else its hard to escape a surround of 5 pandas, when he has 3000 hp

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 23
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bes on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am

lol to make bm more weak????1st u need skill to sourround and 2nd its easy to avoid that^^
avatar
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Age : 106
Location : Heaven
Posts : 629

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  PureOwn4ge on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

stun, stay next to him, mirrors, use move, klick on him, sourrounded....that hard ?
avatar
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Location : Germany
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bushfire on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

y weak him more....
he is one of weakest heroes like he is now and compared to earlier versions just bs.
rly lost my love for this hero desperate
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Cain on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Bushfire wrote:y weak him more....
he is one of weakest heroes like he is now and compared to earlier versions just bs.
rly lost my love for this hero desperate
Dunno i've played with him lately and he was not really that much difference from before.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Age : 30
Location : Norway
Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bushfire on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Cain wrote:
Bushfire wrote:y weak him more....
he is one of weakest heroes like he is now and compared to earlier versions just bs.
rly lost my love for this hero desperate
Dunno i've played with him lately and he was not really that much difference from before.
ww is a joke since last change and because of gem silence staff and the wards which ca see invisible units hes just a freekill.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Ace Ventura on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Bushfire wrote:
Cain wrote:
Bushfire wrote:y weak him more....
he is one of weakest heroes like he is now and compared to earlier versions just bs.
rly lost my love for this hero desperate
Dunno i've played with him lately and he was not really that much difference from before.
ww is a joke since last change and because of gem silence staff and the wards which ca see invisible units hes just a freekill.
played him last night and had no problems creeping with him (ok its not that very easy anymore since ww lvl4 deals not anymore 120dmg), his ww cd is decreased which is fine now....i only dont know if the sight-range of seeing invisible units of the gem isnt maybe a bit too much
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bes on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm

PureOwn4ge wrote:stun, stay next to him, mirrors, use move, klick on him, sourrounded....that hard ?

and what is your team doing during that time???whats then with the ulti of dk and pala or bears from beastmaster???make they weaker 2 cuz with a stun and spawns of a heroes u can always sourround any heroe?!?!?! i mean come on only cuz u had a game in which u was sourrounded from BM and died maybe cuz your team didnt help u, u cant ask for changin him...
avatar
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Age : 106
Location : Heaven
Posts : 629

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  CaK_Funreal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

At first - lol'd, who gave him O or -? It's one of the best heroes in game, especially lategame when all of int heroes are only easy target to get next godlikes. About 25 it's huge dmg dealer if u play him good: I mean not skilling ilusions, just ww 4, max crits and 1 ilusion only to escape from ensnare or roots. Alwasy when I get him I know what will be with my enemies. Quite easy to creep with him, simply wait when unit has red hp and atack him from ww. Quite op imo crits should be less than now, ww should be a bit slower and does a bit less dmg.
avatar
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Poland
Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  PureOwn4ge on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 pm

not that op anymore btw...ww was changed and is ok now, decrease it again and....u know

@bes: well, its not about dieing cuz sourround or sth. its meant in general...u cant compare any summons with this mirrors, i mean they are all such nice tanks while ur hitting with bm(and as u know u deal a lot of dmg with it^^)..if u sourround with summons(complete) u cant attack with a melee hero anymore and if u sourround with heroes(after stun) ur team has much more time to counter it cuz u have to run to him...if u stun and a bm comes to sourround everything happens much faster and its not that easy to counter(remember, there are more enemys than the bm and the stunner...)
#just my opinion..
avatar
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Location : Germany
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  CaK_Funreal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

If think still too much op, I gonna stats when I reach lv 15 on bm and I play with 4 claws so u know what dmg it could be with sword. With any stun it's quite simple to kill enemy. And a said A BIT. Dunno, mb 10 dmg less so on lv 4 ww instead of 120 it will be 110 dmg.
avatar
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Poland
Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bes on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

PureOwn4ge wrote:not that op anymore btw...ww was changed and is ok now, decrease it again and....u know

@bes: well, its not about dieing cuz sourround or sth. its meant in general...u cant compare any summons with this mirrors, i mean they are all such nice tanks while ur hitting with bm(and as u know u deal a lot of dmg with it^^)..if u sourround with summons(complete) u cant attack with a melee hero anymore and if u sourround with heroes(after stun) ur team has much more time to counter it cuz u have to run to him...if u stun and a bm comes to sourround everything happens much faster and its not that easy to counter(remember, there are more enemys than the bm and the stunner...)
#just my opinion..

yea but bm is allready fucked when u have gem or wards and silence....what will u do then all the game with him?he will be instantly dead^^something must be good on him...at the moment if u play with skilled guys its hard enough to play bm...
avatar
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Age : 106
Location : Heaven
Posts : 629

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Orc.Slayer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm

well bes, decreasing the hp of the highlvled (!!!!) mirror images wont weaken him that much and dont make the images too powerful in lategame
that was the only point, we dont talk about deleting his crits or ww

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 23
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Bushfire on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Orc.Slayer wrote:well bes, decreasing the hp of the highlvled (!!!!) mirror images wont weaken him that much and dont make the images too powerful in lategame
that was the only point, we dont talk about deleting his crits or ww
no one plays with images anyway
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Nillorian on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 am

imo images in lategame when u obtain the sword and have 3k hp are way too strong!
the have the same armor and cse of sword u cant really see who is the original bm to stun or sth.

I totally agree that bm is a still a strong hero and i dont think that u should fix anything (but mirrors).
Its not impossible to fight against bm since there are wards and gem and stuns.

And bm has still a chance when enemies bought gem.

mb a replay helps to see how dangerous a bm can be if he plays against noobs.

http://sharebase.to/1,bnshZXDDtY.html

but he only gets that strong if the alliance player do not focus him and let him creep and so on...so dont whine and become better players biggrin
avatar
Nillorian
Archdemon
Archdemon

Location : Germany
Posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Cain on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

Nillorian wrote:mb a replay helps to see how dangerous a bm can be if he plays against noobs.
I doubt a replay is needed to show how good the bm is vs noobs. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Age : 30
Location : Norway
Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Kinggollum on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:59 am

LoL evry hero is dangerous against noobs Laughing
avatar
Kinggollum
Knight
Knight

Location : Middle Earth
Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Mathees on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Bushfire wrote:
no one plays with images anyway
if u play vs stuns or going to destroy barrack or something..u reskill to mirrors (hard to find the right one)

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Location : Germany
Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  PureOwn4ge on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm

well bes, decreasing the hp of the highlvled (!!!!) mirror images wont weaken him that much and dont make the images too powerful in lategame
that was the only point, we dont talk about deleting his crits or ww
-> /sign
avatar
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Location : Germany
Posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  CaK_Funreal on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Kinggollum wrote:LoL evry hero is dangerous against noobs Laughing
Signed.

I prefer +20 to attributes than mirrors which don't deal any dmg. I know that it's easy to trap with mirrors but I prefer more agi, as I said.
avatar
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Poland
Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Orc.Slayer on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

CaK_Funreal wrote:
Kinggollum wrote:LoL evry hero is dangerous against noobs Laughing
Signed.

I prefer +20 to attributes than mirrors which don't deal any dmg. I know that it's easy to trap with mirrors but I prefer more agi, as I said.

play vs a lvl >25 bm, maxed crits, lvl 10 stats, maybe lvl 1-4 ww and rest to mirrors
he can easily lame away your towers or use his mirrors as an imba block/surround
even no damage makes them still to the best summons ingame

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 23
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandaren Wardancer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum