Batman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the DarkKnight also known as Batman

27% 27% 
[ 7 ]
35% 35% 
[ 9 ]
19% 19% 
[ 5 ]
12% 12% 
[ 3 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 26

Batman

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Rate the DarkKnight also known as Batman


Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Swissraver on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

every time with batman..hes at last too imba..
Better then tauren.. idk..but i hate if they are too fast..he have ankh and is dam fast..u never catchl him..
and if hes a pro..u play with normal players..u have no chance to kill him and lose because of batman -.-
avatar
Swissraver
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Switzerland^^
Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Bushfire on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Swissraver wrote:every time with batman..hes at last too imba..
Better then tauren.. idk..but i hate if they are too fast..he have ankh and is dam fast..u never catchl him..
and if hes a pro..u play with normal players..u have no chance to kill him and lose because of batman -.-

hmm but he still have exaclty same skills and stats like tauren chief.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Swissraver on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 pm

BushFire wrote:
Swissraver wrote:every time with batman..hes at last too imba..
Better then tauren.. idk..but i hate if they are too fast..he have ankh and is dam fast..u never catchl him..
and if hes a pro..u play with normal players..u have no chance to kill him and lose because of batman -.-

hmm but he still have exaclty same skills and stats like tauren chief.

y i know.. but tauren is bigger and better to catch^^
The hum side have more stunn/catch attacks to kill fast heroes..
avatar
Swissraver
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Switzerland^^
Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

batman

Post  JaY.GaNjA on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 am

he is smaller than tc so it looks to me a bit over the top with keepers aura and pala you wont kill him.
And i not like him always seen to be a win if human have him gay
avatar
JaY.GaNjA
GanjaFarmer
GanjaFarmer

Age : 38
Location : eNgLaNd
Posts : 48

http://www.american-dad-episodes.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Ace Ventura on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Swissraver wrote:
y i know.. but tauren is bigger and better to catch^^
JaY.GaNjA wrote:he is smaller than tc so

no, both have same size: 1.70
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2004

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Heimataerde on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 am

Swissraver wrote:Better then tauren.. idk
haha, same opinion

Heimataerde
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : Russia
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Lidltuete on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

I've noticed, that the "animation" of the batmanstun is faster then the tcs one.
TC raises his foot before stomping -> enemies stunned
Batman stuns while doing smth with his sword and afterwards he raises his upper half.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Heimataerde on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm

yy, it's true about animation.

Heimataerde
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : Russia
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum