Pitlord

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Pitlord

16% 16% 
[ 7 ]
12% 12% 
[ 5 ]
30% 30% 
[ 13 ]
16% 16% 
[ 7 ]
9% 9% 
[ 4 ]
9% 9% 
[ 4 ]
7% 7% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 43

Re: Pitlord

Post  CoolRasta on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 am

i dont think cleave is the pb m8

howl= never used => make it ranged to weak the focus on him like a silence
rain= hard to make last it (with waver hero), long time without attak (u cant do shit during rain contrary to flam shok or wave etc...)

cleave are alrdy nice at hight lvl for me

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Location : France
Posts : 515

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Bushfire on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:59 am

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Xoralundra wrote:Instant kill and more armour on doom might make him OK, but cleave still sucks early on and then rapes armies later, and he still has poor stats compared to other heroes.

Perhaps make cleave like an orb effect/multishot that adds a small amount of damage to his attack but also allows him to attack extra units at once. I suggest:
Level 1 - +3 bonus damage and multishot on 1 extra unit
Level 2 - +6 bonus damage and multishot on 1 extra unit
Level 3 - +9 bonus damage and multishot on 2 extra units
Level 10 - +30 bonus damage and multishot on 5 extra units

sounds good but can u write the triggers for it ? desperate
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

I could. It's not too complex. Still, I think it just needs to have a smaller AOE that stays constant, and then up the % that cleaves through. A small amount of bonus damage would make him a bit more viable I think, but it risks making him too good. Maybe +2 bonus damage per level?

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Definitely no multishot, since it would be 100% then. (or an imba range, idk)
Maybe add bonus damage on the lower lvls for cleave, which goes down again on higher lvls

lvl 1 +4 3%
lvl 2 +8 6%

lvl 5 +20 15%
lvl 6 +16 18%
lvl 7 +12 21 %

lvl 10 +0 30%

it would make cleave more interesting on lowers lvls, but the cleave wouldnt be too strong.

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't know about making it go down again. You would need 134 average damage for level 10 cleave to be better than level 7.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 pm

No it wouldn't. Think about it again, and if you got it, it's fine.

If you don't get it, I will tell you. ^^

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Tenoziw on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Imo we should reset the poll here and let all re-vote, since he is buffed now in new versions.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

Orc.Slayer wrote:Definitely no multishot, since it would be 100% then. (or an imba range, idk)
Maybe add bonus damage on the lower lvls for cleave, which goes down again on higher lvls

lvl 1 +4 3%
lvl 2 +8 6%

lvl 5 +20 15%
lvl 6 +16 18%
lvl 7 +12 21 %

lvl 10 +0 30%

it would make cleave more interesting on lowers lvls, but the cleave wouldnt be too strong.

Why wud it go down again??? Better make it go to +25 damage and stay at +25 not go down.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Tenoziw on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote:
Orc.Slayer wrote:Definitely no multishot, since it would be 100% then. (or an imba range, idk)
Maybe add bonus damage on the lower lvls for cleave, which goes down again on higher lvls

lvl 1 +4 3%
lvl 2 +8 6%

lvl 5 +20 15%
lvl 6 +16 18%
lvl 7 +12 21 %

lvl 10 +0 30%

it would make cleave more interesting on lowers lvls, but the cleave wouldnt be too strong.

Why wud it go down again??? Better make it go to +25 damage and stay at +25 not go down.

this sounds good imo.
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm not quite sure but I think cleave would make the pl powerful as hell then, I guess we should test it ^^

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Whoops, my bad, you'd only need 28 damage for rank 10 to be equal to rank 7.

I'm still an advocate of just shrinking the AOE so it can't hit more than 3 units standing in a line next to each other, but buffing the damage that strikes through considerably.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  XioNiDaS on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Xoralundra wrote:Instant kill and more armour on doom might make him OK, but cleave still sucks early on and then rapes armies later, and he still has poor stats compared to other heroes.

I disagree with this instant kill: alchi has one but this would be far more better so very unfair with alchi.
About cleave: at beginning use rain of fire for creeping and when it would turn faster relearn ur spells to instant high level cleaving. It is pretty easy and effective... Cool
avatar
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

Yes but there should be a choice. And if they have a DH or Blood Mage then rain of fire is out of the question a lot of the time.

And the cooldown on doom is huge compared to the Alchi one, which is there specifically to make gold. Apples to Oranges.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 am

Xoralundra wrote:Yes but there should be a choice. And if they have a DH or Blood Mage then rain of fire is out of the question a lot of the time.

And the cooldown on doom is huge compared to the Alchi one, which is there specifically to make gold. Apples to Oranges.

3 sobis and you will still have enough mana for rain. But i agree that cleave should be changed.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Age : 26
Location : New Zealand
Posts : 613

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  CoolRasta on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 am

Sry all but idont understand why cleave is the probleme

late game its fucking imba against armies.
and i dk some passiv skill which are nice early game (stun , critical etc..)

Rain; too long to make last hit with wave heros and to fight during this
howl of teroor: make it range and that make teamplay more better

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Location : France
Posts : 515

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Orc.Slayer on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

In my opinion, every skill should be useful in early, mid and lategame but ofc never become imba.

and cleave doesn't fit that at all, coolrasta

didnt ace also say he'd increase pls stats? would make him better Razz

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Age : 24
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 pm

CoolRasta wrote:Sry all but idont understand why cleave is the probleme

late game its fucking imba against armies.
and i dk some passiv skill which are nice early game (stun , critical etc..)

Rain; too long to make last hit with wave heros and to fight during this
howl of teroor: make it range and that make teamplay more better

It's just that it's useless early on, so the points you don't spend in rain of fire (which also sucks in comparsion to say Fan of Knives or Shockwave) are wasted. Just reduce the range on the AOE on cleave and increase the damage.

As for rain of fire, reduce it to say, 4 waves, and keep that the same every level, then increase the damage per level so it still does the same damage as now, but in a shorter amount of time.

Oh yeah and majorly increase the armour on the doomguard. That thing is lucky to last long enough to get a stun off. Orb of corruption utterly destroys it, at any rank.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Bushfire on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

1 wave with damage like shockwave or like brawl would make him much more usefull.
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Tenoziw on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 pm

BushFire wrote:1 wave with damage like shockwave or like brawl would make him much more usefull.

Yes one wave more damage > many waves less damage
avatar
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 26
Location : Sweden (Luleå in Norrbotten)
Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 pm

1 wave might be a bit imba since you can just drop it on people's heads, but it shouldn't be more than 4. Sick of just getting soul-burned by firelord and never getting any creep kills because it's like 9 waves.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Bushfire on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Xoralundra wrote:1 wave might be a bit imba since you can just drop it on people's heads, but it shouldn't be more than 4. Sick of just getting soul-burned by firelord and never getting any creep kills because it's like 9 waves.
not more imba like tcs wave, pandas brawl or kubriks wave..
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  CaK_Funreal on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:02 pm

One of the best idead about pit. 1 wave (10 lv 500~~ dmg?) with same range and AOE as now will make pit better and playable I think.
avatar
CaK_Funreal
Rifleman
Rifleman

Location : Poland
Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm

BushFire wrote:
Xoralundra wrote:1 wave might be a bit imba since you can just drop it on people's heads, but it shouldn't be more than 4. Sick of just getting soul-burned by firelord and never getting any creep kills because it's like 9 waves.
not more imba like tcs wave, pandas brawl or kubriks wave..

The cooldown is a lot shorter on Rain of Fire iirc.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Bushfire on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Xoralundra wrote:
BushFire wrote:
Xoralundra wrote:1 wave might be a bit imba since you can just drop it on people's heads, but it shouldn't be more than 4. Sick of just getting soul-burned by firelord and never getting any creep kills because it's like 9 waves.
not more imba like tcs wave, pandas brawl or kubriks wave..

The cooldown is a lot shorter on Rain of Fire iirc.
oh yeah and its not possible to make the cd longer....
what an argument..
avatar
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Age : 26
Location : Over the rainbow
Posts : 863

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Xoralundra on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 am

Well you never said make the cooldown longer, you said just make it 1 wave.

I'd rather have 3-4 waves on a shorter cooldown anyway, since it's not instant, so you can use it as a finisher more often.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitlord

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum