Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: Taurenchieftain

Post  Andoz on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

His ultimate is very strong. Maybee the cooldown could be increased. Also it would be nice to get the exp when you kill him before he revives (he gives no exp on death when his ultimate is active).

Other than that I think he is fine. All his spells are very strong, but I don't think they are imbalanced.
Andoz
Axemaster
Axemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 pm

TC's spells are strong but require mass mana which he has barely any of, making them balanced, his ulti is very nice however but because of his size and because he must move in close to attack and his hp doesn't start out too great so it is not op.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Voted +++ (Would vote 4 if I was able too)

I think he is crazy in mid and specially late game.

His aura make him super fast and attack super fast, he can do shockwave (good vs creeps and at heroes), stun is very good in many situations, both when you need to flee and in an attack. And the ulti is super crazy, specielly in late game when you have SUPER MUCH STR = SUPER MUCH LIFE AND SUPER MUCH REG = YOU ALMOST NEVER DIE AT ALL = AND IF YOU DIE YOU GOT ULTI = SO YOU GET REVIVED = AND YOU CAN SURVIVE SO MUCH AND TAKE SO MUCH DMG = SO IF YOU DIE AGAIN THE ULTI CD IS ALREADY GONE = YOU NEVER DIE = YOU ARE IMMORTAL = CONGRATULATIONS!

With other words, a player (not need to be pro) who can play him, can easily be immortal in end-game.
I have been immortal with him in very many games, and I have seen him being immortal play by others in very many games too.

Havent played him the latest versions, but if he isnt changed, he is still crazy Smile
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Tenoziw wrote:Voted +++ (Would vote 4 if I was able too)

His aura make him super fast and attack super fast, he can do shockwave (good vs creeps and at heroes), stun is very good in many situations, both when you need to flee and in an attack. And the ulti is super crazy, specielly in late game when you have SUPER MUCH STR = SUPER MUCH LIFE AND SUPER MUCH REG = YOU ALMOST NEVER DIE AT ALL = AND IF YOU DIE YOU GOT ULTI = SO YOU GET REVIVED = AND YOU CAN SURVIVE SO MUCH AND TAKE SO MUCH DMG = SO IF YOU DIE AGAIN THE ULTI CD IS ALREADY GONE = YOU NEVER DIE = YOU ARE IMMORTAL = CONGRATULATIONS!

With other words, a player (not need to be pro) who can play him, can easily be immortal in end-game.
I have been immortal with him in very many games, and I have seen him being immortal play by others in very many games too.

Havent played him the latest versions, but if he isnt changed, he is still crazy Smile

no capslock pls.

i voted him balanced, cuz i think he isnt to op, wave isnt so strong anymore ( mb fix range lil bit), and stomp rly hard to hit enemey heros ( specially with delay)
aura only pwnz in lategame and ultimate is later a joke too.
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

BushFire wrote:
Tenoziw wrote:Voted +++ (Would vote 4 if I was able too)

no capslock pls.

i voted him balanced, cuz i think he isnt to op, wave isnt so strong anymore ( mb fix range lil bit), and stomp rly hard to hit enemey heros ( specially with delay)
aura only pwnz in lategame and ultimate is later a joke too.

Wave = y its only good in early vs heroes, but still good vs creeps.
And stomp is good imo, and nn delay games Razz

Aura is crazy imo, and ultimate you call it joke? I call it immortal Smile
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  blufonci on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 pm

i gave him +
blufonci
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Valah_LeNoob on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Tenoziw, nobody is immortal, unless u play vs noobs, if u haven't been killed in a while, chances are that u get killing spree or godlike or etc., pros know that killing that player gives extra gold, and most definitly the situation will arize to catch him off guard and kill him. Like jp said, u really have to go deep with tc, and as long as u play vs pros, u will die.

Valah_LeNoob
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Valah_LeNoob wrote:Tenoziw, nobody is immortal, unless u play vs noobs, if u haven't been killed in a while, chances are that u get killing spree or godlike or etc., pros know that killing that player gives extra gold, and most definitly the situation will arize to catch him off guard and kill him. Like jp said, u really have to go deep with tc, and as long as u play vs pros, u will die.

Hmm, I still wanna see that in lategame, though it was a while since I saw him last.

But I still stand for what I said until I see the opposite ingame.
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  XioNiDaS on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm

In version 2.75r tc and batman r too fast with aura+boots. Almost as fast as a spell (eg carrion or crushing wave). If u start from a little distance bm cant catch up even with windwalk. Dunno how it happened to be like this (in ability description there r 1%... 3% bonus) but it is still a fact. With rebirth ability almost uncatchable.

Is there a document or something of detailed spell description (aos, duration, cd, %, ...) of all heros? It would be a great help to see them, not only discover from game.
XioNiDaS
Tinker
Tinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 pm

xionidas wrote:In version 2.75r tc and batman r too fast with aura+boots. Almost as fast as a spell (eg carrion or crushing wave). If u start from a little distance bm cant catch up even with windwalk. Dunno how it happened to be like this (in ability description there r 1%... 3% bonus) but it is still a fact. With rebirth ability almost uncatchable.
what about removing the movementspeed of the endurance aura??
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  ????? on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 pm

xionidas wrote:In version 2.75r tc and batman r too fast with aura+boots. Almost as fast as a spell (eg carrion or crushing wave). If u start from a little distance bm cant catch up even with windwalk. Dunno how it happened to be like this (in ability description there r 1%... 3% bonus) but it is still a fact. With rebirth ability almost uncatchable.

Is there a document or something of detailed spell description (aos, duration, cd, %, ...) of all heros? It would be a great help to see them, not only discover from game.

They start moving so fast after walking near castle, where another endurance aura. When they die and rebirth somewhere in other place, their movement speed becomes normal until they walk near castle/tavern again scratch This seems to be a bug, eh?

?????

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
what about removing the movementspeed of the endurance aura??

but than give another bonus, cuz only for 25(?) % attackspeed or sth. like that its not worth to skill it.
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 pm

30% ATK-Speed is btw quite good, coz it's like +30% damage for EVERY hero, potm or bloodlord aura only work for ranged
it only becomes useless if everyone in your team has max atk speed, but that's not the case very often
and btw: catching a tauren shouldnt be so hard: with panda/naga slow or slow orb he runs quite slow, too.
Blocking him can also be a good idea, just use some spawns or a hero use your micro and team skills and he will die, too

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 pm

RedArmy_MaStEr wrote:
They start moving so fast after walking near castle, where another endurance aura. When they die and rebirth somewhere in other place, their movement speed becomes normal until they walk near castle/tavern again scratch This seems to be a bug, eh?
Thank you very much!

Tested this bug last night and confirmed it.
Removed the endurance aura from the castle and let the endurance aura of tc/batman like it was.
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  vion on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

i would prefer ulti costs 200 mana at all 6 levels..just cd changes.

its nearly impossible to kill him and then u have to do it twice..common ~

vion
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

vion wrote:i would prefer ulti costs 200 mana at all 6 levels..just cd changes.

its nearly impossible to kill him and then u have to do it twice..common ~
I doubt anyone would level it above level 1 anyway. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

was thinking about increasing the cd of his ulti to 300sec on lvl1 (atm its 240sec) ....about lvl6 im not sure 180 or 240sec .... (atm its lvl6 180sec)
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolRasta on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 pm

im not for mana
but why not increase cooldown

but at start game, with low hp, its not so imba

just when u reach 5000 hp, its hard

CoolRasta
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Anyone who thinks he's balanced is insane. IMO his main problem is shockwave - it's a collosal damage nuke/aoe that's on demand and very rarely misses. It's not uncommon to get 4 or 5 kills out of a single wave in mid game, and this crazy creeping only makes him stronger.
Rebirth is also pretty imba considering it revives him with so much hp. His ultimate is effectively double hp.

His mana might be a problem, but you don't have to spend much on int tomes to completely negate it by mid game - and if you're with alchi it doesn't matter anyway.

Do horde have an AOE slow like MK? Maybe reduce damage on shockwave and give it a slow effect? I'm not sure how you could impliment that with triggers, but it won't be easy (Not in GUI anyway).

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Xoralundra wrote:Anyone who thinks he's balanced is insane. IMO his main problem is shockwave - it's a collosal damage nuke/aoe that's on demand and very rarely misses. It's not uncommon to get 4 or 5 kills out of a single wave in mid game, and this crazy creeping only makes him stronger.
at least the max dmg (lvl10 3k) stops him from killing all units with 1wave^^

His mana might be a problem, but you don't have to spend much on int tomes to completely negate it by mid game - and if you're with alchi it doesn't matter anyway.
yes thats not fair towards int-heroes, they have to buy 3different tomes (mana at start to get dmg, hp-tomes to stay alive and agi in late-game to have a good attack-speed)
decreasing the mana-points you get per lvl would be nice for most str/agi heroes to force them to buy a few int-tomes aswell if they want enough mana for using spells

Rebirth is also pretty imba considering it revives him with so much hp. His ultimate is effectively double hp.
one solution would be increase the cd of his ulti (lvl1 6min, lvl6 4min), another suggestion would be to kepp almost the same cd`s, but that you gain on lvl1 only half of your hp(lvl6 full hp) to force players to skill this ulti to lvl6

Do horde have an AOE slow like MK? Maybe reduce damage on shockwave and give it a slow effect? I'm not sure how you could impliment that with triggers, but it won't be easy (Not in GUI anyway).
yes, lichs nova is the orcs AOE slow spell
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah I think if rebirth just respawned him with low hp (like 10%) at level 1 it would still make it useful, but make levelling it reasonable. You could go either way with it though - keep the health he respawns with static (but please not full) and lower the cooldown per level, or keep the cooldown static and increase the health he respawns with each level.
As for shockwave - if you reduced the range on it to say like 400 you could still creep and nuke with it, but you couldn't just hammer it out through all the creeps and nuke a ranged hero at the same time.

Last edited by Xoralundra on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Xoralundra wrote:Yeah I think if rebirth just respawned him with low hp (like 10%) at level 1 it would still make it useful, but make levelling it reasonable. You could go either way with it though - keep the health he respawns with static (but please not full) and lower the cooldown per level, or keep the cooldown static and increase the health he respawns with each level.
As for shockwave - if you reduced the range on it to say like 400 you could still creep and nuke with it, but you couldn't just hammer it out through all the creeps and nuke a ranged hero at the same time.

Hmm i dont find the wave that imba only his ulti i do like the idea of the decreased hp respawn.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 pm

About his ulti I think we could copy Skeleton Kings ulti from Dota.
His ulti has a decent cooldown, but also it require mana.

Fast example: You are lvl 7 and has lvl 1 ulti, your ulti has 300 sec cd and require 200 mana.
If you die then when you have 357 mana you will reveive, but if you die with 128 mana you will not revive.

So imo have it like this, and have a great cd from start, and maybe go from 400 sec cd (lvl1) to 300 sec (max lvl). (No less than 300sec/5minutes imo, will be way too op, specielly late game.) A good player do not die much anyway.
And about mana, cost 200 mana on lvl 1, and maybe 500 mana on max lvl, since you have much more mana and mana reg in late game and then 200 mana is nothing.

Something like this imo, please respond with opinions/suggestions.
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 am

respawn with 10% ? lol!
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down