[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

Re: Taurenchieftain

Post  Xoralundra on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 am

At level 1, 10% yes. It's meant to be useful at level 1, but if it's strong then there's no point in levelling it at all. Maybe having people level it will make the problems with shockwave go away too since they'll have less points in it.
10% might be a bit too low to start with, but you get the idea. It shouldn't be something people are using at level 1 to run into the enemy base, get a kill, and run out again.

Xoralundra
Bloodmage
Bloodmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 pm

tauren is well balanced, except aura suckz since last change a lot (imo useless)
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

http://www.seashepherd.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 am

i think TC is at the moment together with SH one of the heroes which should not be touched...just let them like they are,cuz they are prety balanced...dont forget that sometimes 1 little change can have influence on the whole game...actually i think there are other heroes which should get any change first...

BTW...maybe u should include a vote for "Dont Touch this Heroe anymore cuz he is completly balanced" Wink
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenoziw on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 am

Bes wrote:BTW...maybe u should include a vote for "Dont Touch this Heroe anymore cuz he is completly balanced" Wink

That is = O
O = Means balanced.
Tenoziw
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 am

Tenoziw wrote:
Bes wrote:BTW...maybe u should include a vote for "Dont Touch this Heroe anymore cuz he is completly balanced" Wink

That is = O
O = Means balanced.

ah yeah i didnt realize it Wink
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  PureOwn4ge on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 am

true bush..aura sucks atm <.<
movement speed is increased by 2% till lvl 6 wtf biggrin
so useless^^
a pala run away from me...pala boots vs tc boots+aura and he was FASTER(y i rly mean faster!) how could this be ?
mb u should make all heroes the same basic speed ? or mb change the basic speed this way, that all are nearly the same(not exactly, but it should worth to play aura)
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Bushfire wrote:tauren is well balanced, except aura suckz since last change a lot (imo useless)
somehow there are still 2 votes with +++ (=extremly overpowered) i would like to know whats so overpowered about tc
and bush, why is the aura too weak? i cant improve the movementspeed to much, then it would be like before that tc can easly overtake a hero and get in front of him to stun him....i could maybe improve the attack speed, but imo its ok (its like 30% - 35%, but im not sure)
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Bushfire wrote:tauren is well balanced, except aura suckz since last change a lot (imo useless)
somehow there are still 2 votes with +++ (=extremly overpowered) i would like to know whats so overpowered about tc
and bush, why is the aura too weak? i cant improve the movementspeed to much, then it would be like before that tc can easly overtake a hero and get in front of him to stun him....i could maybe improve the attack speed, but imo its ok (its like 30% - 35%, but im not sure)

i really would not touch him...and definetly not the attackspeed....i played him 2times last day and if u skill aura to 10 he is quite fast and has a good attackspeed^^if u increase smth on him then he will get prety imba i guess...
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathees on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm

bush, why is the aura too weak?

the movement speed isnt that good..he can be slowed with frost..but its ok 30% attack speed also nice ^^

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 pm

mathees wrote:bush, why is the aura too weak?

the movement speed isnt that good..he can be slowed with frost..but its ok 30% attack speed also nice ^^

actually u dont get any movement speed anymore and the movement speed is the only point in this aura.

i can buy 2gloves and have same attackspeed like aura, and if i get +20stats (from attributs) my attspeed increases 20% and i get more armor and more health and +20dmg and some mana also.
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathees on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Bushfire wrote:

actually u dont get any movement speed anymore and the movement speed is the only point in this aura.

scratch U mean attackspeed

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Bushfire wrote:

i can buy 2gloves and have same attackspeed like aura, and if i get +20stats (from attributs) my attspeed increases 20% and i get more armor and more health and +20dmg and some mana also.
well thats stupid....then why do you also skill drunken haze/feral spirit/critical strike when you can also have the blade which gives you something similiar?????
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathees on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 pm

bush answer his question Rolling Eyes

Mathees
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Bushfire wrote:

well thats stupid....then why do you also skill drunken haze/feral spirit/critical strike when you can also have the blade which gives you something similiar?????

kinda easy answer, to get more crit / evasion....

crit and evasion are much more effective than attackspeed and u cant get em from stats...

i really cant get what u find good in this aura and im not the only one.. ask motion clerc and jay..
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 pm

damn its an aura, it also has the same effect on your mates
so everyone near you will have 2 inv slots more with 2 gloves (or buy 2 bats/gryphs and watch how they become uber fast)
the point is: some heroes are moving faster than tc, even when he skills aura a bit
(pala chased pureown4ge to death mhm)

so either the ms of all heroes should be the same, or the aura should give more movementspeed
its as easy as it sounds

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  PureOwn4ge on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm

just my reinc orc Very Happy
but y, was rly annoying to see how a pala is faster than a tc with aura biggrin
PureOwn4ge
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Bushfire wrote: ( specially with delay)
You and your delay whining. Smile

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Cain wrote:
Bushfire wrote: ( specially with delay)
You and your delay whining. Smile
@ cain what have that to do with the aura? and mb check the postdate... i guess that was before we had bot but nvm..

@ thread actually all heros have same ms.. mb u forgot to buy boots or he had frost orb.

b2t well for me aura is pointless and compared to other auras even more but everyone have his own opinion right?
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm

wish I had the replay to show you ....
he could reach him, both had boots and pala ofc had frost orb, but he reached him without hitting him and started to pwn him

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Orc.Slayer wrote:wish I had the replay to show you ....
he could reach him, both had boots and pala ofc had frost orb, but he reached him without hitting him and started to pwn him
hm no idea, maybe me and scooby will try this out so we can see, u sure that he was not slowed from soceress?
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Orc.Slayer on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Bushfire wrote:
hm no idea, maybe me and scooby will try this out so we can see, u sure that he was not slowed from soceress?

y it happened twice, wasnt nice to see that, because he was playin quite well and hard to kill

Orc.Slayer
Tauren Chieftain
Tauren Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bushfire on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Orc.Slayer wrote:
Bushfire wrote:

y it happened twice, wasnt nice to see that, because he was playin quite well and hard to kill
hm when i find time at the weekend and ace too we can maybe check this out^
Bushfire
Master of the Voodoo
Master of the Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top