Ban/Appeal Request

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ban/Appeal Request

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

L.o.S wrote:suffer ?i started flamed you?rofl no! you started when you said to me to delete my post..and then you just starting flame...

Read my message los, I said ''u flamed me as well'' not that you started tbh that's irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post  L.o.S on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Read my message los, I said ''u flamed me as well'' not that you started tbh that's irrelevant.[/quote]
look suffer..i really don't care if flame me..but family is the most holy thing..so keep your mouth close about that..
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

L.o.S wrote:

Read my message los, I said ''u flamed me as well'' not that you started tbh that's irrelevant.
look suffer..i really don't care if flame me..but family is the most holy thing..so keep your mouth close about that..[/quote]

No reason to ban me Smile. Since it's a private matter and above all HnA game has nothing to do with us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

mmmmmh amazing shit in the last posts ... if someone flame u use "mute" command and u can be in peace. that's all ...

DD tongue
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Well this is really a private matter between you two, it doesn't really involve us.
It was different with ylt as he flamed in games and destroyed games and just made fun of lino in our channel, can't really compare these two cases.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L.o.S on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Cain wrote:Well this is really a private matter between you two, it doesn't really involve us.
It was different with ylt as he flamed in games and destroyed games and just made fun of lino in our channel, can't really compare these two cases.

its ok Cain..we found it with Suffer =)
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 pm

So Did i and PhnX i guess ^^
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm

DioNN wrote:So Did i and PhnX i guess ^^
The thing is that this has nothing to with this topic.
And yes, waste of time for attention whoring.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RockstaR on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Cain wrote:
DioNN wrote:So Did i and PhnX i guess ^^
The thing is that this has nothing to with this topic.
And yes, waste of time for attention whoring.

attention whoring? lmao -imp
RockstaR
Lich
Lich

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bozeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 pm

So why would you post it? It's useless information for anyone.
If you made up fine, but what is the need to post about it in a ban or request ban topic?

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fjollerik on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Could you please keep an eye on this guy "Freakyy" ohh wait.. he changed name again...

hes got like 10 different nick names (maybe more), joins the server and doing this:

Flaming (alot.. really alot)
Leave games after it starts (alot too)
Killing own team
Destroy own towers
Runs into enemy base and die
Spamming sounds
Before game is started (in lobby) he votekicks other players so we cant votekick him.. and he do this untill a game is started...
and yeah.. did i mention he is flaming alot!!? "noobs, fuck you, you fucking noob, noob team, fuck all ya.. and yeah.. mom jokes.. Smile"
spamming this all the time...

All day we cant play a game cuz hes leaving.. so people leaves too and you know.. no one wanna play 3vs5 Smile

You guys should do a 7 days ban or something.. or keep an eye on him..

btw, your admins should try go undercover.. or get more active admins Smile

Thanks
fjollerik
Footman
Footman

http://yellowside.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

fjollerik wrote:Could you please keep an eye on this guy "Freakyy" ohh wait.. he changed name again...

hes got like 10 different nick names (maybe more), joins the server and doing this:

Flaming (alot.. really alot)
Leave games after it starts (alot too)
Killing own team
Destroy own towers
Runs into enemy base and die
Spamming sounds
Before game is started (in lobby) he votekicks other players so we cant votekick him.. and he do this untill a game is started...
and yeah.. did i mention he is flaming alot!!? "noobs, fuck you, you fucking noob, noob team, fuck all ya.. and yeah.. mom jokes.. Smile"
spamming this all the time...

All day we cant play a game cuz hes leaving.. so people leaves too and you know.. no one wanna play 3vs5 Smile

You guys should do a 7 days ban or something.. or keep an eye on him..

btw, your admins should try go undercover.. or get more active admins Smile

Thanks

i have found this Freakyy too before. and he flamed me too and a friend whispering "asshole noob" for 7-8 times because he was losing. he's warned now but i won't have problems to ban him if he redo it.
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  fjollerik on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

yugan wrote:i have found this Freakyy too before. and he flamed me too and a friend whispering "asshole noob" for 7-8 times because he was losing. he's warned now but i won't have problems to ban him if he redo it.

Thanks!! cheers!
fjollerik
Footman
Footman

http://yellowside.net

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Ban Request for player Lutzz(pulgger & flaming his team) & oOoOalexoOoO leavers

Last edited by Vasil Petrov on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogus on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Vasil Petrov wrote:Ban Request for player Lutzz(pulgger) & oOoOalexoOoO leavers
Wink
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Ban/appeal request

Post  RedSun-GJ on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

freakshare.com Gazes-ARckange_send_banned.w3g.html

I put here a replay for the simple reason of poor commitment by gazes and Arckange ... you killed and they offended instead of helping.

I hate it when certain people do scenes from kids how to sell items and take random objects as did gazes ...
Such behaviors make me turn my balls.

I trust in a warning or a ban light

Seeing is believing
RedSun-GJ
Rifleman
Rifleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Scylla on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 am

RedSun-GJ wrote:freakshare.com Gazes-ARckange_send_banned.w3g.html

I put here a replay for the simple reason of poor commitment by gazes and Arckange ... you killed and they offended instead of helping.

I hate it when certain people do scenes from kids how to sell items and take random objects as did gazes ...
Such behaviors make me turn my balls.

I trust in a warning or a ban light

Seeing is believing

i saw this replay for gazes who belongs to my clan and indeed, he didn't have a good comportment...
i go to warn him in order to no repeat that...

however, redsun-gj, during all this game, you play alone and you don't answer/help your allies. so, ok you don't insult, but you don't have a good comportment too cuz you ruin the game playing alone. but it doesn't excuse gazes & arckange's comportment.
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 am

Hi all!

I'd like to ask a ban-request for player Luppo. He cried in game because he had noob mate, and when I said we got some noobs also in team he started to rage and flame me. And after, he plugged ( it was kinda obvious since he threated leaving the game. )

I hope it's possible to ban him!

Replay: http://www.filedropper.com/luppo

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Ripperman[cz] is a rude person (replay inside)

Post  ryk0v on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 pm

I recently played a HnA game (on the pubbot.ondope) and I had a teammate called "Ripperman[cz]", the first thing he did was insulting blue so blue left the game, after that he offended our team for playing bad, even when we did good and killed someone. He repeatedly called us "Idiots" and then after a while he refused to play and stayed afk in the base to keep his good leave stats. (The teams were then 3v5)

So in all he destroyed a game for no reason. I have a replay saved to show off what he did:
file-upload.net/download-4814016/rippermanrudeperson.w3g.html

Also here is a picture, when he made blue to leave the game:
i47.tinypic.com/16jj0qs.jpg

I suggest to ban him, he is such an uncomfortable person to play with.

ryk0v
Peon
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Here is my request for ban those 2(tommy28130wolf(leaver) and Superdan(afk for couple of minutes) people who destroy the game. In_finiti was laggin as Scooby_Doo. they are exceptions due their lagg in game. Player NaVi_AvATAR i think he got autoban for leaving in game but i'm not sure. Cain could you check him?(Thanks)

here is replay that explains why i put ban request for those people. Link: mediafire.com ?km5kbubu65byq8n
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  in_finiti on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:15 pm

[x]

Last edited by in_finiti on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

in_finiti
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm

freakshare.com LastReplay.w3g.html

i would like know if this deserves a ban...imba flame cause an not on purpose -swap and then fake dc.
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  in_finiti on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 pm

yugan
You can't just swap players before start - then start without asking anyone, I tried to explain this to spear but looks like u phnx guys are just better than everyone else.
1) You made a very imbalanced game by swapping - WASTE OF TIME type of game
2) I actually wanted to play with bier since I know that he changed clans (you obviously didnt bother to figure it out) - you can see on replay that he asks why he played horde.
3) If you want to play "with clan" - organize CW, this is a public game, plus middle-of-the-day one, when you have to wait god knows how long until the game starts.
4) Dont tell me it was not on purpose swap. You aborted countdown, you wrote -swap 4 7, and you IMMEDIATELY started so nobody could tell you anything.
Anyway, I already told you what I think about you in the game.
And it wasnt' flame ffs, i said like 10 words.
Don't even talk to me again.

in_finiti
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  RaM-bo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 pm

in_finiti wrote:yugan
You can't just swap players before start - then start without asking anyone, I tried to explain this to spear but looks like u phnx guys are just better than everyone else.
2) I actually wanted to play with bier since I know that he changed clans (you obviously didnt bother to figure it out) - you can see on replay that he asks why he played horde.
3) If you want to play "with clan" - organize CW, this is a public game, plus middle-of-the-day one, when you have to wait god knows how long until the game starts.
4) Dont tell me it was not on purpose swap. You aborted countdown, you wrote -swap 4 7, and you IMMEDIATELY started so nobody could tell you anything.

Yugan just didn't knew that bierven changed clan its all.
1)?? really? so its reason for flame and leave game??...ok broo
2) I repeat you know that Bier swaped clans Yugan not, Bier 1 time play for Phnx another day for Wisi I didnt knew also that he left us
3) If i want play with clan mates I just use command -swap if Im admin cuz for me its normal when one clan want play in one team Dope doing it , Die doing it, Frog doing so why PhnX cant? its normal
Ofc it was pure flame and rage quit If we want ban nuubs players for it why other "pro" can't be ?
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

in_finiti wrote:yugan

the answer for every your complaints is that i didn't do it on purpose, i didn't know about bierver left our clan, so i swapped him. i've aborted, swapped, and game autostart, that's all.
....rofl....i have never spoken with u in game ^^ so no, be sure i'll never talk with u.
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum