comments about newest version

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: comments about newest version

Post  Heimataerde on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 am

Icon of "death wave" is too dark. I can't understand have I mana or not.

Heimataerde
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimataerde on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Admiral_Awesome said that mechanic's ulti is bugged. He said there isn't extra damage as actual.

Heimataerde
Pitlord
Pitlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

pitlords ulti hotkeys do not match the way the spells are displayed. i didnt manage to cripple & stun last time, instead i dispelled and firerained Smile
thx for taking care.
-steel

[edit]
great job cain, u seem very active fixing hna these days Smile

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  KeviN_LifE on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 am

she is become unbalanced with crazy spell and imba heal from alliance
KeviN_LifE
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Heimataerde wrote:Icon of "death wave" is too dark. I can't understand have I mana or not.
I have the same problem.

And engenieer ulti is bugged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 pm

i dont like BOTH wards and gem being delayed more. I only use them if the enemy bm is rather good, so in my case it makes them even more invulnurable.
that new pendant of energy does exactly the same as 2 sobis but only uses 1 slot -> make it more expensive than 2 sobis

i think the voodoo change is good Smile
nice work, cain

btw u got a pm last sunday....

[edit] alright thanks a lot Smile

Last edited by Steel.DX on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

ye the pendant is to imba for 900...2 sobis shouldnt give u 100% mana reg so that means that it is better than 2 sobis...naga gets 2 imba with that!Warden also and all heroes with good spells like mk or cl...i would say it should be removed again...
the change with the hero exp gain is maybe not that good for pub games!if u have a noob like me in your team, your opponents become 2 fast 2 imba!The good thing on this is that it quite shortens the game so maybe the most wanted change Wink gj cain
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 am

I like most of the changes. I think the pendant would work nice if it was 1000 gold and only available to non-intelligence heroes (can be done with simple easy trigger).

I like the increased xp, speeds up game makes it a little easier to see the teams skill levels compared to each other. This is indeed annoying if you have useless allies but its more like game used to be in the very early hna version when they were much shorter.

I think the sh ulti decrease is good, more like it should be.

Very good job overall!

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 am

J.P.P.P.P.P wrote: only available to non-intelligence heroes (can be done with simple easy trigger).

this makes no sense cuz int heroes dont need it anyway^^the problem is with heroes which need a lot of mana for their skills!With that u make some heroes 2 imba!excamples are: warden,cl,mk,beastmaster and probably more...
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Bes wrote:
J.P.P.P.P.P wrote: only available to non-intelligence heroes (can be done with simple easy trigger).

this makes no sense cuz int heroes dont need it anyway^^the problem is with heroes which need a lot of mana for their skills!With that u make some heroes 2 imba!excamples are: warden,cl,mk,beastmaster and probably more...

Hmm well it depends how you look at it. For example, Warden: you want to get as many creeps as possible for as little gold as possible, before the average player would take 2 sobis costing 800 gold, boots and tp for about another 500, orb for 500-800 and then claws or crown of kings for another 900. Thats already a lot of gold before you even think about buying agi tomes and thats also assuming you dont wana save some gold for HP tomes. My proposition is to make the new item 1000-1200 gold (simply the price of 2 sobis with the additional cost of buying a free slot). The warden could choose to just buy 1 of those items instead, leaving them with an extra slot, but not only have they spent more money than before, getting the same benefit but they now have to save up more money to put an item in that slot. So i would personally still play warden with 2 sobis for as long as i could. With heroes like CL though, where creeping isn't as important, they may choose to spend the extra time and gold getting the free slot and filling it, which i think is fair enough, because carrying around 2 or 3 sobis doesn't give you much choice in your other items. For intelligence heroes this item would be overpowered still since really they just need 1 and intelligence heroes are generally better at creeping at the game start. Once they have 1 they will almost never run out of mana and still have all their other slots to fill which can be done very quickly with most intelligence heroes and generally the ones who cant creep so well, do not need to creep so well as they have heals or stuns which make up for their lack of creeping (and now have infinate of them). Of course the ultimate imbalance with int heroes with this new items is the naga, but if you made int heroes unable to buy them, then it would fix all the problems with OP int heroes and give the oppertunity for the heroes with less mana to actually use a bigger mix of strategies, but at the cost of some gold. See where i'm coming from?

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Well but this destroys the balance between the classes of heroes...agi and str heroes with this item becomes to agi-int and str-int heroes...but once there was a idea to make agi and str heroes not use their skills that often...int heroes are compared to str and agi heroes weak imo and with that item u raise the edge between them even more!
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

hey cain,
i really think the wards at least must be available earlier. otherwise there is nothing to counter bm & volves if theres no potm. in my view this is an imbalance. keep the gems for later, but make the wards available earlier.
plz bounce

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am

Not really imo, because you can barely even get wolves in 20 minutes of the game.
And i don't think it's fair being able to buy wards at once when you have got level 5 on wolves.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

About new models: just pick arthas (archangel) - he is ugly gay;D; knight just ugly, gonna check for evil arthas.
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Wraith lord looks nice, but I think he should be a little bigger. Is it bug - animation dont work (heal, books, am, roots, etc.)?
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Opti.MaL on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 am

3.02h

The new skin of arthas is horrible. Look this gay

And the enginer .... my favorite hero !! WHY CHANGE !!?? Sad
Opti.MaL
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:36 am

To be fair, he doesn't look more gay than both grand admiral and arthas. :p
And well there was many that didn't like the look of engineer.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 am

I like the new skins for admiral/arthas. About engineer... is really hard to understand a knight who throws bombs Very Happy
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am

Noctumonium wrote:I like the new skins for admiral/arthas. About engineer... is really hard to understand a knight who throws bombs Very Happy

before was all better for me. ^^
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  LeCLerc on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 am

Noctumonium wrote:I like the new skins for admiral/arthas. About engineer... is really hard to understand a knight who throws bombs Very Happy
and becomes some round shit in ulti

LeCLerc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

wraith lord is prety bugged...u dont see if you are rooted or smth else...it seems like no animation on him works...kinda unplayable^^
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

and the size must be changed from the new skin Arthas. Example : I want bolt a creep and the bolt fly to arthas o.O
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Back to top Go down

Post  Bes on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm

i think he uses the space of the skin be4...it looks strange cuz u dont see that he can reach a unit cuz he seems to be still "far" away...
Bes
HnA forum Sheriff
HnA forum Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 am

Good Arthas and Evil Arthas models much better than new ones, dont understand why they were changed. Engineer ultimate's tooltip is wrong - still old information in skill points menu.
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ylt on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:54 am

stfu pls XDDD lol!
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Back to top Go down