Clan Wars

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 am

Hi WiSi,

Are we able to play today around 8pm?

Greetz,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 am

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:Hi WiSi,

Are we able to play today around 8pm?

Greetz,

i know they play the third round against Frog tonight Wink
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:10 am

Scylla's right, we are playing against Frog today. Wink

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

w.1 wrote:Scylla's right, we are playing against Frog today. Wink

If it's impossible for FroG to play, then we are available.

Greetz,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  yugan on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:38 pm

hi wisi, so let's start this tournament next week? tell us a day Smile
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 25
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm

yugan wrote:hi wisi, so let's start this tournament next week? tell us a day Smile

Hey! For me its ok between Monday and Wednesday, but know nothing about the others, gonna ask them soon. Wink

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  yugan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm

w.1 wrote:
yugan wrote:hi wisi, so let's start this tournament next week? tell us a day Smile

Hey! For me its ok between Monday and Wednesday, but know nothing about the others, gonna ask them soon. Wink

so qhat about our cw? if u can tomorrow then i should advise my clan ^^
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 25
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

hi !

for the 2nd round, it will be good if we could do it after monday 10 dec so tuesday 11, thursday 12, wednesday 13, friday 14 at 21h (or during the we 15/16 but it's complicated for you i thk)

let's me know when you can (after 1st round) Smile
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  L.o.S on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Scylla wrote:hi !

for the 2nd round, it will be good if we could do it after monday 10 dec so tuesday 11, thursday 12, wednesday 13, friday 14 at 21h (or during the we 15/16 but it's complicated for you i thk)

let's me know when you can (after 1st round) Smile

I will inform you soon.
avatar
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Age : 23
Location : Greece
Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm

yugan wrote:
w.1 wrote:
yugan wrote:hi wisi, so let's start this tournament next week? tell us a day Smile

Hey! For me its ok between Monday and Wednesday, but know nothing about the others, gonna ask them soon. Wink

so qhat about our cw? if u can tomorrow then i should advise my clan ^^

Hey!

Is it good for u tommorrow 20:30 CET?

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  RaM-bo on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 pm

w.1 wrote:
yugan wrote:
w.1 wrote:
yugan wrote:hi wisi, so let's start this tournament next week? tell us a day Smile

Hey! For me its ok between Monday and Wednesday, but know nothing about the others, gonna ask them soon. Wink

so qhat about our cw? if u can tomorrow then i should advise my clan ^^

Hey!

Is it good for u tommorrow 20:30 CET?

OK w.1 20.30 sounds good we will be ready so see ya there !
avatar
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 26
Location : Poland
Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

L.o.S wrote:
Scylla wrote:hi !

for the 2nd round, it will be good if we could do it after monday 10 dec so tuesday 11, thursday 12, wednesday 13, friday 14 at 21h (or during the we 15/16 but it's complicated for you i thk)

let's me know when you can (after 1st round) Smile

I will inform you soon.
ok np Smile
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  L.o.S on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

What about tomorrow?
avatar
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Age : 23
Location : Greece
Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

L.o.S wrote:What about tomorrow?
look at my proposition^^ we can't until tuesday 11 (we can try tuesday tonight) cuz it's hard to have 5 TLA connected Smile
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

no news ? no date ?
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  L.o.S on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

what about tuesday?
avatar
L.o.S
Paladin
Paladin

Age : 23
Location : Greece
Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

L.o.S wrote:what about tuesday?
ok Smile 21h ? you can ?
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Scylla wrote:
L.o.S wrote:what about tuesday?
ok Smile 21h ? you can ?

nobody today... what's happened ?
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

can you do the 2nd round friday 21h ? or another date ?
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 am

Scylla wrote:can you do the 2nd round friday 21h ? or another date ?

Nobody was there? Its strange. Shocked
Btw the 2nd will be the 7. round, its so far. But if u could give us a chance, we can play on Friday, if not, u won the first! Wink

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 am

we prefer and we want to play this 2nd round "normally" Smile and no win with this way.

we can fix another date : this friday 14 or next week ? depends of you (us, we can be 5 more easily) but only at 21h-21h30 during the week or 21h-23h on friday or weekend np Wink

ps : if you can't this week, we can play 3th round vs Pcd so tell me.

edit : y nobody on your channel or on dope channel and nobody to warn us you weren't enough Sad
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm

This Friday 21:00 will be ok! Ty Smile

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:28 pm

w.1 wrote:This Friday 21:00 will be ok! Ty Smile
ok great Smile
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Scylla on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 am

Scylla wrote:
w.1 wrote:This Friday 21:00 will be ok! Ty Smile
ok great Smile
dont forget today Wink
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  w.1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 am

Scylla wrote: dont forget today Wink
I hope we won't! Very Happy

w.1
Archdemon
Archdemon

Age : 31
Location : Hungary
Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum