report bot-abuse of admins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 pm

report bot-abuse of admins here!

dont forget to attach a screenshot or replay!

to make a screenshot: press print-button (next to F12-button) and go then to your wc3-folder (D:\games\Warcraft III\Screenshots\)


edit: if you cant make a screenshot then it would be at least very helpfull to write down the time and date so i can check it in the log-file.


Last edited by LeCLerc on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : see above)
avatar
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

Age : 32
Location : Germany
Posts : 2009

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Linomados on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Hello,

Everyone know me and know that i'm not a leaver.

Today I got kicked 10 times from bot2 in lobby by player Stifler01 for no reason.

I just had a dc at start in the game before and joined the rmk. When Stifler01 came into the game, he kicked other people who were in ally team (Frilu and more). This is very ennoying, people who have the right to do everything they want and treat other people like shit.

Everytime when I asked DDeathlorDD to kick he said " No I can't with no reason, you have to start a -votekick".

Visibly Stifler01 has not the same manners. Someone should remind him admin manners (or tell him to read the rules for admins)

Thanx

Ace Ventura wrote:report bot-abuse of admins here!

dont forget to attach a screenshot or replay!

to make a screenshot: press print-button (next to F12-button) and go then to your wc3-folder (D:\games\Warcraft III\Screenshots\)


edit: if you cant make a screenshot then it would be at least very helpfull to write down the time and date so i can check it in the log-file.
avatar
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Age : 31
Location : Paris
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Scylla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm

it's a little strange cuz stifler is a good guy and admin who doesn't abuse of his right... so idk Neutral
i wait his answer to know a little more but he did that, he had "maybe" his reason... so Suspect
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Linomados on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm



Linomados wrote:Hello,

Everyone know me and know that i'm not a leaver.

Today I got kicked 10 times from bot2 in lobby by player Stifler01 for no reason.

I just had a dc at start in the game before and joined the rmk. When Stifler01 came into the game, he kicked other people who were in ally team (Frilu and more). This is very ennoying, people who have the right to do everything they want and treat other people like shit.

Everytime when I asked DDeathlorDD to kick he said " No I can't with no reason, you have to start a -votekick".

Visibly Stifler01 has not the same manners. Someone should remind him admin manners (or tell him to read the rules for admins)

Thanx

Ace Ventura wrote:report bot-abuse of admins here!

dont forget to attach a screenshot or replay!

to make a screenshot: press print-button (next to F12-button) and go then to your wc3-folder (D:\games\Warcraft III\Screenshots\)


edit: if you cant make a screenshot then it would be at least very helpfull to write down the time and date so i can check it in the log-file.
avatar
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Age : 31
Location : Paris
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Metallbrecher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Linomados wrote:Hello,

Everyone know me and know that i'm not a leaver.

Today I got kicked 10 times from bot2 in lobby by player Stifler01 for no reason.

I just had a dc at start in the game before and joined the rmk. When Stifler01 came into the game, he kicked other people who were in ally team (Frilu and more). This is very ennoying, people who have the right to do everything they want and treat other people like shit.

Everytime when I asked DDeathlorDD to kick he said " No I can't with no reason, you have to start a -votekick".

Visibly Stifler01 has not the same manners. Someone should remind him admin manners (or tell him to read the rules for admins)

Thanx
well lino, then u should also improve your manners, u hadnt got a dc, u put cable, thats your style, we all know it, u wanted to play with catinious and naproxene in game but jsut 1 slot was free and after this slot was taken by someone and we told u to go into next game u just said "omg fu" and then game started WITH YOU but in game there stood "slot 9 (linomados) unused", that means u put cable while loading screen cuz if u would jsut dc there would stand "left game at 0:00" and not just "unused", therefore stif had a reason for kicking u and btw frilu played with us in that game, so sitf couldnt kick him right?
and its just so funny that u talk about manners, u came into our game and wanted to kick players who waited since 20 min for start just that u have 2 slots for someone, thats just bulshit, just take next game next time
avatar
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Age : 22
Location : Austria
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Scylla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:03 pm

ah... so Stifler made an error for me : reason to kick you => u are dc before 5min... but yes i know lino u aren't a leaver so... lack of understanding ?

i hope stifler won't do that next time and will understand you Smile (it arrives to make an error Wink)



edit after metall^^ :

hard to understand this story... so i thk lino isn't a leaver, but also, stifler is a good admin for me so... speak between us and resolve that.
as i said, stifler can do some error and lino too, so don't do again : once ok, twice ok... but more, no Wink


Last edited by Scylla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  kruemel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm

gj stif

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : germany
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  gazes94 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

kruemel wrote:gj stif

For this action he will have fans cheers!
avatar
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Age : 259
Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Linomados on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Metallbrecher wrote:
Linomados wrote:Hello,

"omg fu" ? I never said that.

I like my 98% stay in game, and will never ruin it by pulling cable. You should have noticed that after I waz disconnected from the game I waz right back in Dope's channel. Stifler01 just made a stupid error and must explain and apologize for this.

Thanx
well lino, then u should also improve your manners, u hadnt got a dc, u put cable, thats your style, we all know it, u wanted to play with catinious and naproxene in game but jsut 1 slot was free and after this slot was taken by someone and we told u to go into next game u just said "omg fu" and then game started WITH YOU but in game there stood "slot 9 (linomados) unused", that means u put cable while loading screen cuz if u would jsut dc there would stand "left game at 0:00" and not just "unused", therefore stif had a reason for kicking u and btw frilu played with us in that game, so sitf couldnt kick him right?
and its just so funny that u talk about manners, u came into our game and wanted to kick players who waited since 20 min for start just that u have 2 slots for someone, thats just bulshit, just take next game next time
avatar
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Age : 31
Location : Paris
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  borogal on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm

gazes94 wrote:
kruemel wrote:gj stif

For this action he will have fans cheers!

INdeed im n°3 cheers afro cheers

borogal
Dope
Dope

Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Scylla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 pm

i know we can "quit" a game like a dc if, during the count < 10 9 8... 0 "start" >, we clicked on "quit" but finally, we didn't quit the game soon enough.
result : we seem like a leaver/dc at the beginning... so maybe, it was the situation when linomados saw cati and napro in other game Wink
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  RaM-bo on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 pm

how nice...Lino posted screens to prove how bad admin is Stifler... and in the meantime everyone is happy that he got banned or kicked Very Happy
It only shows how unliked person you are in HnA Smile
avatar
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 26
Location : Poland
Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  rastafaraj on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 pm

gazes94 wrote:
kruemel wrote:gj stif

For this action he will have fans cheers!
yes agree afro
avatar
rastafaraj
Beastmaster
Beastmaster

Age : 23
Location : POLAND
Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  StiFleR01 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Lino, you disagree with my decision to kick you, for sure. But all the payers to whom you ruin game just before were agree to play without you.
Then kick or votekick is same.
And i think you are not the right person to speack about kick abuse... Aren ' t you the votekick master ?
Anyway, idc, i know and all players in the game were agree. So it is not personnal but 9 vs 1 lino. The 9 player to whom you ruined game.

That s m reason. If pple disagree or agree, idc Smile
avatar
StiFleR01
Keeper of the Groove
Keeper of the Groove

Age : 27
Location : France
Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Metallbrecher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm

StiFleR01 wrote:Lino, you disagree with my decision to kick you, for sure. But all the payers to whom you ruin game just before were agree to play without you.
Then kick or votekick is same.
And i think you are not the right person to speack about kick abuse... Aren ' t you the votekick master ?
Anyway, idc, i know and all players in the game were agree. So it is not personnal but 9 vs 1 lino. The 9 player to whom you ruined game.

That s m reason. If pple disagree or agree, idc Smile
-owned
and now lets do this: cheers! cheers! cheers!
avatar
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Age : 22
Location : Austria
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

DDEATHLORDD ADMIN ABUSE

Post  Linomados on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Today I joined a game with 3 free slots.

Then more players came and when full, Stifler01 came and kicked xtrem33 (because he is admin).

DDEATHORDD then kicked me out of the lobby to make a slot for xtrem33.

He said that I arrived the last so he kicked me let xtrem33 come. But I was not the last. Stifler01 should have left by himself.

I would have accept it if it waz a -votekick. But only one person with no good reason should not be able to kick players like that.

Thanx to remember him the rules for admins.


avatar
Linomados
Knight
Knight

Age : 31
Location : Paris
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Scylla on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 pm

i thk it had to play in another game for admin cuz there was 3 free slot when you arrived in this game. so just wait the next game, it's not "long".

but i dont know all this story^^
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  gazes94 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Linomados wrote:Today I joined a game with 3 free slots.

Then more players came and when full, Stifler01 came and kicked xtrem33 (because he is admin).

DDEATHORDD then kicked me out of the lobby to make a slot for xtrem33.

He said that I arrived the last so he kicked me let xtrem33 come. But I was not the last. Stifler01 should have left by himself.

I would have accept it if it waz a -votekick. But only one person with no good reason should not be able to kick players like that.

Thanx to remember him the rules for admins.



What kind of "guy" are you? I was in the game too, you have arrived in the last 2 and when Stifler is to get her kicked xtrem while waiting to play.
So please understand that return and take the place of one of the last players coming in and knowing that the game NOBODY wanted to play with you !!!!!! and i understand why !!!!

And you're the only one complaining about this kind of thing! maybe the problem is not administrators but you! stop crying for nothing and TRY to grow
avatar
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Age : 259
Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Frilu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 am

i know this Screen but till start i was afk
the ally wins because Horde giveup - `hello´ gazes94
and about lino i like him - was good to Play with or vs him
an he types very rare -giveup as other people Laughing (most Towers are full Standing)

Frilu
Footman
Footman

Age : 53
Location : Germany
Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  gazes94 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Frilu wrote:i know this Screen but till start i was afk
the ally wins because Horde giveup - `hello´ gazes94
and about lino i like him - was good to Play with or vs him
an he types very rare -giveup as other people Laughing (most Towers are full Standing)

Sry but i don't understand your post here ... biggrin,
The point is that linomados complained of adm, but don't stop to smoke ganja frilu ! joint
avatar
gazes94
Axemaster
Axemaster

Age : 259
Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Deathlord on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:48 am

fact is i dont like play with u lino, u play too much alone for me in pub game maybe its wonderfull for imba Frilu but since this game is 5v5 its just boring.
we were waiting since mb 15 min and only 2-3 slots were free in this game. stifler joins (xtrem was kicked then) u and another one. u were in my team and i start a votekick. some guys were afk but gazes me stifler krueme didnt want have u in ur side... i dont see why i should leave as admin for let u play after 15min wait ? then i kick u and we could start fast cuz xtrem33 was back.

epic story no ? instead of crying and loose time here in so interesting posts , better for u to give some money for bots since u sleep in bot dope all the day jocolor !
avatar
Deathlord
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 86
Location : northrend
Posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Frilu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 am

i know it but a thread from me was also to spam with not my matter
so much others are stoned here too
Keep cool and we see us by next -giveup jumpgrin

Frilu
Footman
Footman

Age : 53
Location : Germany
Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  yugan on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Deathlord wrote:better for u to give some money for bots since u sleep in bot dope all the day jocolor !
hahahah damn XDDD
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 25
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: report bot-abuse of admins

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum