Suggestions

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post  EddieBG on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

maybe not but imo panda shouldn't be able to use shackle. Ofc another dissagree. I'm gonna stop waste posts since nobody expect Ace agree that this should be fixed.
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Vasil Petrov wrote:maybe not but imo panda shouldn't be able to use shackle. Ofc another dissagree. I'm gonna stop waste posts since nobody expect Ace agree that this should be fixed.

Panda can only cyclone with that air guy. If he gets killed he can't cyclone anymore and since he is easy killable I don't see why panda can't use shackle.

Naga ulti and panda cyclone is such big difference imo. Cyclone don't slow enemy's and don't dispel am^^

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Bloody_SuffeR wrote:

Panda can only cyclone with that air guy. If he gets killed he can't cyclone anymore and since he is easy killable I don't see why panda can't use shackle.

Naga ulti and panda cyclone is such big difference imo. Cyclone don't slow enemy's and don't dispel am^^

Greetz,
You forget dispel magic? and if u see Storm Earth and Fire ultimate at 6 level all 3 summons had 3000 hp and Earth got 4000 hp. But perhaps you imagine a stupid player who let his storm summon to be killed if he skill only 1 lvl panda ulty. And Doom Guards being useless while enemy always focus them with orb of lighting depends on agility on very late game if agility heroes have 250-300 agility.
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm

u made net so it can be dispelled? usually its undispellable.
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Vasil Petrov wrote:You forget dispel magic?

and if u see Storm Earth and Fire ultimate at 6 level all 3 summons had 3000 hp and Earth got 4000 hp. But perhaps you imagine a stupid player who let his storm summon to be killed if he skill only 1 lvl panda ulty.

And Doom Guards being useless while enemy always focus them with orb of lighting depends on agility on very late game if agility heroes have 250-300 agility.

Nope, I didn't forget that. Panda need to do the spells separated, tornado does it in once.

Most panda players I see, always fail once in the game with ulti. Even at lvl 6 it can easy be killed since most players take silence staff at end. Or they got ranger.

Doom guards are strong enough to stun and cripple before they die, even with mass focus. And most of time it's an intelligent hero who got the lightning orb since agility need frost to hunt heroes.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeaRMan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 am

I think all heroes who can stun only with ultimate should be able to use shackles. Than more restrictions we do than less kills we have and longer game aswell.
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:49 pm

In my opinion agi arthas is much to strong , for example : ive played a game with warden (sw ) enemy arthas .. so ive got more than 220 creeps and arthas arround 25 still i had 20 -25 agi more than arthas , in my eyes arthas must bei fixed its to easy for him to be imba ... Sad

Another point why Alliance got 2avatar and horde 0 ?
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 am

Azid wrote:Another point why Alliance got 2avatar and horde 0 ?

Horde need avatars? scratch

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 am

No they don't really need avatars, not only do they have summons, CL and beasty for example they both have some sort of defensive skills.
Like beasty has dodge and crit + summons. And CL gets armor + melee damage reflect.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azid on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Treants = crit .. pala = better Aura .. kotg = better Aura .. ok no bash units for Alliance nvm .. but if i can choose between some sumons or passive skills and spell immunity & more HP than ill choose the 2nd One Smile ... mb if we will got a new hero cain , would it be possible if new horde hero get an avatar ? Smile
Azid
Firelord
Firelord

Back to top Go down

Post  motion_man on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 pm

those passives are active whole time, while ulti only lasts 30-60 sec
motion_man
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Azid wrote:would it be possible if new horde hero get an avatar ? Smile
fuck yeah
now we need ability abilities, we already have ultimate: avatar^^
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 am

Ace Ventura wrote:
now we need ability abilities, we already have ultimate: avatar^^
Say what? Suspect

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel.DX on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

you could make a neural parasite ability that enables the user to use an enemie's ability. so to speak, steal fl's phoenix or mk's avatar.
i have no idea whether this is codable^^
(inspried by vortex steal in sc2 so the enemy cant use this ability until recharged/ cd ran off)

haha you could use it on priests & shammys to cast slow on heroes or simply waste the enemies ulti....

Steel.DX
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  w.86 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:46 am

Steel.DX wrote:you could make a neural parasite ability that enables the user to use an enemie's ability. so to speak, steal fl's phoenix or mk's avatar.
i have no idea whether this is codable^^
(inspried by vortex steal in sc2 so the enemy cant use this ability until recharged/ cd ran off)

haha you could use it on priests & shammys to cast slow on heroes or simply waste the enemies ulti....

U have that ability in dota at hero Rubick, but he cant choose what he want 2 steel, it random steel ability
w.86
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrath. on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

Azid wrote:Treants = crit .. pala = better Aura .. kotg = better Aura .. ok no bash units for Alliance nvm .. but if i can choose between some sumons or passive skills and spell immunity & more HP than ill choose the 2nd One Smile ... mb if we will got a new hero cain , would it be possible if new horde hero get an avatar ? Smile

Just to make it very clear Horde doesn't need to be improved more than it already is. Sure Alliance have some good heroes but the Horde side have even more, it's very often that Horde gets the better random. If we need to do something then we need to make Alliance stronger.
Wrath.
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 am

While i can agree that treants are better than beetles, beetles are just good in the early game.
But bears on the other hand are way stronger.
Anyway cl and beasty probably should be compared to tinker and mk rather than other heroes.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm

When comparing treants, I would compare them to wolves (both got crit).
Kotg = better Aura? wtf?
Horde has vampiric aura, its pretty much the same.
no bash units for Alliance? -> take a look at a mk in lategame with bash 10 and 150 agi.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I was thinking... What about HnA on all the others server of WC3? I know that some bot can host on europe, us west & east and asia. It would be nice to open the hna community all over the world : p .
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieBG on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Ghinzu wrote:I was thinking... What about HnA on all the others server of WC3? I know that some bot can host on europe, us west & east and asia. It would be nice to open the hna community all over the world : p .

take look at HnAT bot he host for all realms and ppl just dont enter. or very small % of ppl join this game. Because in US is not so popular
EddieBG
Alchemist
Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I think it's good to get new players. Nothing against it and I think it's a plus for the grow of community. Since a lot skilled players stopped play HnA.

Greetz,

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Ventura on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Ghinzu wrote:I was thinking... What about HnA on all the others server of WC3? I know that some bot can host on europe, us west & east and asia. It would be nice to open the hna community all over the world : p .
more details?
a global server in which all players from different regions join into one game? wouldnt it be too laggy for some players?
or you mean hosting in us with a seperate server?
Ace Ventura
Pet Detective
Pet Detective

http://www.youtube.com/user/rubi84

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghinzu on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 am

I don't really know..
All I know is that u can join some games where there are players from all the servers. When you join those games it is written
"Ghinzu_TLA@europe.battle.net join the game"
"pseudo@asia.battle.net join the game"

etc etc.

It seems to be quite easy btw :
http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-bots/64697-ghost-hosting-same-game-all-servers.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT : I have another suggestion... Is it possible to make lame (attack towers and barracks) ban-able ? Or to find a way that all towers/barracks are invincible while units are there? It makes me completly crazy when, after an 1h30 game, a noob go to your barrack and destroy it.
Ghinzu
Archmage
Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post  yugan on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 pm

it's a little thing, but can u make available the teleport in the barrack where u recruit units?? Razz

and why sometimes i don't see the ! when u deny a creep? ( 100% sure to have denied ^^ ) thxxxx
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Back to top Go down

Post  Lidltuete on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

yugan wrote:it's a little thing, but can u make available the teleport in the barrack where u recruit units?? Razz

and why sometimes i don't see the ! when u deny a creep? ( 100% sure to have denied ^^ ) thxxxx
read the changelogs Very Happy
If you start killing/denying a unit which has more than 60% (or was it 40% not sure though) of its life, the "!" wont be shown, cause your enemies got the exp for it. Thats the deny-antilame-system.

Lidltuete
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum