CLAN WAR

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Bogus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Suffer, now Spain, before Italia. You hate all the europe or what? lol
avatar
Bogus
Demonhunter
Demonhunter

Location : Polaaaaand
Posts : 245

http://www.diehard.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Ylt on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Bogus wrote:Suffer, now Spain, before Italia. You hate all the europe or what? lol


he is just looking for a team, he is number one in the Netherlands, he now found the number one in Spain is scylla
i bet he wana make team A xDD btw suf u can take rasta.he also moron nomber 1 from poland lol!
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 32
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Scylla on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm

SpeaRMan wrote:What the fuck is dim?
to be dim = to be thick as a brick Very Happy
SpeaRMan wrote:Dude in bnet i whisp you "will u able to play cw today" and u reply to me "I dont want to talk with complexity". I mean really u should work on communication.
cuz it's very boring to talk with 5 differents Pcd to organize a CW : talk with you, bloody (and his behaviour), ramms and idk who else.
good way to manage a clan.
Complexity wrote:
Scylla, you are the dumbest person ever. If more people in Spain look like you, than I understand why Spain is in such deep shit.
if u know^^, we will see who between the two of us will succeed in irl Wink
moreover, u should shut up with your behaviour of kids and u don't deserve respect or same values.
u generalise Spain with me who lives in Spain, it's so cute Very Happy fortunately i dont do that with netherlands.
Complexity wrote:
If you can read I said them indeed. I don't understand anything? Are you kidding me? It's funny to see how fast you pussy out. First you dare to call me a hypocrite and post a lot of bullshit and then you say "this isn't the place." If you knew this isn't the right place to say these things, THEN WHY THE HACK YOU POST IT?!
u have your opinion, and me differently, np. but it seems u dont like when we speak about u... a problem ? a feeling of guilt ? of consciousness that we have reason ?...
i just speak about ur no-respectful behaviour with other persons and i would like u change that. people (pub or other) leave of war3 and hna cuz persons like u and u dont see that, it's so... selfish and narrow-minded, and u continue : good job Laughing
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm jealous of your english guys ^^ but now stop arguing pls, really
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  RaM-bo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Scylla wrote:cuz it's very boring to talk with 5 differents Pcd to organize a CW : talk with you, bloody (and his behaviour), ramms and idk who else.
good way to manage a clan.

I want only say that we fixed our match on 23:00.
You said " we are boring to w8 so we go pub tell me when you rdy". We were ready so we tryied however call you becuz it was late hour.
I dont know why you played that game so long almost 1hour and 30 min with cw team against random players really??
I didnt saw your response so i said rest friends to inform you its all
avatar
RaM-bo
Kubrik's Warden
Kubrik's Warden

Age : 26
Location : Poland
Posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  kruemel on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Complexity wrote:
Scylla, you are the dumbest person ever. If more people in Spain look like you, than I understand why Spain is in such deep shit.

that comment shows that you understand nothing

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : germany
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:20 pm

To be dim doesn't mean "thick as a brick" in English. It's Spanish. Scylla, I don't give a damn about those people here who hate me or whatever I am an asshole, sure. My behaviour as kids.. Well, you are the one who's attention whoring atm. But anyway it's kinda senseless to talk with you, since your language barrier plus your low IQ and education, makes it impossible to have a proper conversation with you. I have no respect for you and you know why? Because you are dumb Scylla. I have no respect for dumb people like you.

Hmm who is better in real. Depends at how you mean it. And btw, you should stop to act like a hurt princes, you are still mad because I called your clan noob + that you lost the cw. That's the only reason why you called me a hypocrite. Nothing more nothing less.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm

kruemel wrote:understand nothing
You watched too much football Krum.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Scylla on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Complexity wrote:To be dim doesn't mean "thick as a brick" in English. It's Spanish.
ééé try to complete your vocabulary in english http://www.wordreference.com/definition/dim Razz sorry to disturb you.
Complexity wrote: Scylla, I don't give a damn about those people here who hate me or whatever I am an asshole, sure. My behaviour as kids.. Well, you are the one who's attention whoring atm. But anyway it's kinda senseless to talk with you, since your language barrier plus your low IQ and education, makes it impossible to have a proper conversation with you. I have no respect for you and you know why? Because you are dumb Scylla. I have no respect for dumb people like you.
i dont hate u, just i dislike person like u who dont know the word "respect". u just are mercenary (leave/change clan, flame, insult, rage quit, leaver, bad loser...). try to do a clan and mantain it, we will see. but i thk we wont' be able to see that with u Razz
i love your sentence in red so... cute. but i thk u have no respect for anybody.
Complexity wrote:Hmm who is better in real. Depends at how you mean it. And btw, you should stop to act like a hurt princes, you are still mad because I called your clan noob + that you lost the cw. That's the only reason why you called me a hypocrite. Nothing more nothing less.
no no^^ it just must see how u act and it's simple to know u Laughing and what a pity for u.

however yes i thk it's not interesting to continue speaking u cuz ur argument are so... nonexistent but i cant help u sorry.
gl in ig and irl and i hope u can grow up cuz bad faith and narrow-minded are so bad for anyone. even if, in 2 years, u aren't changed (i remember a CW between Pcd and Gaia very funny Very Happy )



RammsTein wrote:
I want only say that we fixed our match on 23:00.
You said " we are boring to w8 so we go pub tell me when you rdy". We were ready so we tryied however call you becuz it was late hour.
I dont know why you played that game so long almost 1hour and 30 min with cw team against random players really??
I didnt saw your response so i said rest friends to inform you its all
y sorry i understand u but understand me plz Smile
we have waited 21h, 21h30, 22h... so my mates and me waited ofr anything (hoping spearman cuz irl). it's not a problem but from a moment, we can't wait just for a CW/round whereas we were 6 or more TLA.
so we could play this round later but, before we wanted to play a pub game, to play and not wait. and when i (we) go in pub game, it's not to say after 30 min to others pub/pro players "sorry but we have a CW. so we giveup to play it". no if i start a pub game, it's to finish it. i respect (eh bloody ? Laughing ) pub/pro players in my game. and after, ok to play this CW (however, it was a good pub game and i didn't thk that : bad for u but good for us).
so sorry for pcd but we can wait 30min/1h but no more and finally, i thk we have waited during 45min-1h like us so it wasn't a problem.

and my post isn't to speak about this round but about bloody's behaviour very bad for me and surely for others Wink but it's not his fault, i just help him Laughing

Noctumonium wrote:I'm jealous of your english guys ^^ but now stop arguing pls, really
ok sorry for ur topic, i will continue in MP.


Last edited by Scylla on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Scylla
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight

Age : 28
Location : Madrid (España)
Posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Fine Scylla, as you want little princes.

Noctu, is there any other opportunity in this weekend except Sunday evening?


Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  yugan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am

oh plz i wanna flame war too Very Happy
avatar
yugan
Forum Extreme User
Forum Extreme User

Age : 25
Location : Italy
Posts : 554

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  kruemel on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:24 am

Complexity wrote:
kruemel wrote:understand nothing
You watched too much football Krum.

i dont know what you are watching, but maybe it helps when u stop it

kruemel
Pitlord
Pitlord

Location : germany
Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  SpeaRMan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 am

Noc, lets try today?
avatar
SpeaRMan
Priestess of the Moon
Priestess of the Moon

Location : Moscow
Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Ylt on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 am

SpeaRMan wrote:Noc, lets try today?

dont spam here pls... let guys fight
avatar
Ylt
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda

Age : 32
Location : Rostov-on-Don
Posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

SpeaRMan wrote:Noc, lets try today?

Impossible on saturday, try again next week
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Noctumonium wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:Noc, lets try today?

Impossible on saturday, try again next week
Is there a possibility at Sunday 19:00 or 19:30 ?

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Complexity wrote:
Noctumonium wrote:
SpeaRMan wrote:Noc, lets try today?

Impossible on saturday, try again next week
Is there a possibility at Sunday 19:00 or 19:30 ?

Not enough time to arrange it, I try to find a team for the next week
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Try Friday 21:00 again?

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Complexity wrote:Try Friday 21:00 again?

Probably will be the only chance, but first try wednesday 21:00?
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Noctumonium wrote:
Complexity wrote:Try Friday 21:00 again?

Probably will be the only chance, but first try wednesday 21:00?
I think that won't work because it's mid-week and 21:00 is a bit late for us to play, especially for Spear.. But I will ask anyway.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Complexity on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

We cant at Wednesday. Friday evening we can for sure.

Complexity
Lich
Lich

Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Complexity wrote:We cant at Wednesday. Friday evening we can for sure.

Ok so let's go for Friday 21:00
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Metallbrecher on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 pm

heyho, have u time next days for a cw vs frog?? =P

:O I'll ask
avatar
Metallbrecher
Deathknight
Deathknight

Age : 22
Location : Austria
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Noctumonium on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:27 am

We can't atm
avatar
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Age : 27
Location : Italia
Posts : 501

Back to top Go down

Re: CLAN WAR

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum