tinker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tinker

Post  borogal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 am

Tinker is an imba tank, due to avatar, high hp,and a really nice stun.
Items
boots tp
Coru, only if you are the only one on your line with ti other wise, ill go for frost
Medal
glove
if coru claw if frost second glove
If tehre some mana sucker i use medal for a sobi
Thats the items i use if im gonna be able to creep with last hit and stay a lot in field. I never use stun to creep, and tf only to suround
IN that case i go
stun
tf
stun
demo bonus
ulti
demo
and then stun demo, till 10 demo, 8 mb 10 rockets, this is the only stun i'll rather skill high due to his range aoe in high lvls.
In the case i haver to stay back all the time cuz of focus imba push with summons or so on, ill skill tf high instead of demo. And reskill later
Dont put ther tf in the middle you might block your self or your mates, put it on side.
If you skill tf you will need one sobi for sure.
Sometimes when you dont have a good tank, and you are able to creep withouth preventing a dd or and agi to creep, then ofc do it, i will then suggest to skill agi fast you will really be imba late game. But remember if creeping is important helping other and killing heroes is really your priority. So do not go solo line to creep...
again let comments

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Re: tinker

Post  Noctumonium on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am

I totally agree for the items, but I suggest to use the stun for creeping, it is like a wave. The stun is good too to weak enemy creeps if you play with warden or other heroes that need to creep better. Then is a good hint that Borogal said, to do teamplay with tinker
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 am

When you use corru and claw you don't need to stun creeps to creep. Toy factory level one and last hits are the only thing you need to do, stun is better used in pressuring enemy heroes or saving allies.

Cain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.P.P.P.P.P on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:27 am

If you find it hard to last hit, as i do due to lag, then i would personally say that stun is nice thing to use on creeps but only at the start! Once you have stun level 5+ you should always save it for pressuring heroes. If its a game where you simply cannot go forward due to pressure from the enemies, then maybe consider taking higher level toy factory, but if you have a good team this shouldn't ever be neccesary.

J.P.P.P.P.P
Forum King
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post  Noctumonium on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

A thing that I noticed is that tinker ulti get few seconds for the animation before go in avatar. In this seconds he can't move and he gets both normal and spell damage. Is it possible to make it faster, like mk avatar, or you did it to balance the hero?
Noctumonium
Forum Power User
Forum Power User

Back to top Go down

Post  borogal on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Noctumonium wrote:A thing that I noticed is that tinker ulti get few seconds for the animation before go in avatar. In this seconds he can't move and he gets both normal and spell damage. Is it possible to make it faster, like mk avatar, or you did it to balance the hero?
from what i have heard Cain made it as fats as possible, its a wc3 "bug", you cant really make it faster, correct me if im wrong Smile

borogal
Dope
Dope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum